“Welcome to the 4th World.”
I work for the cruise lines, they put me here I have no choice, but you DO!
Here’s the positive; the restaurant is real good. I found the front desk staff to be nice but it’s like they’re representing the “1962 Mets”, so where do you go after that?
Here’s the rest; the mattress, horrible, springs digging into you. They should consider upgrading to nails if they’re going to torture the guests, do it right.
Internet; only by the front desk and you sit on hard, hard chairs. (Again the “nail option” should be considered here too.)
The maids, while good at their job, are staging a “Bat Mitzvah” in the hallway while you’re trying to sleep, then the maintenance guys come by to give their opinions, it DOESN’T STOP!
Finally the water, I was already paranoid before I checked in after reading that there is no hot water. It was ok not horrible, maybe 103 degrees.
In summation; bad bed, bad Internet, bad manners. Avoid this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CLARION HOTEL & SUITES CURACAO is located at the world trade center curacao complex in the beach area, equiped with 17 meeting rooms, ballrooms, auditorium and exhibition hall, everything your need for vacation or business. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Clarion Hotel & Suites Curacao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Hotel And Suites Curacao
- Willemstad Clarion
- Clarion Hotel Curacao
- Clarion Willemstad
- Clarion Hotel & Suites Curacao Willemstad