“Ocean Encounters in Curacao is tip top!”

Ocean Encounters Diving
US$54.49*
Curacao Snorkel Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Your One Stop Shop to SCUBA dive and SNORKEL Curaçao. Boat dive trips, snorkel boat trips, East and West side diving, we have it all. Ocean Encounters Diving is Curaçao's Premier SSI & PADI Dive Center. ONE LIFE...DIVE IT! Let us take you on a wonderful ADVENTURE on one of our beautiful and well maintained CUSTOM DIVE BOATS. Snorkel, SCUBA dive, swim, sail, with Ocean Encounters. Ocean Encounters has all the quality equipment and supplies you need to help you get the most out of your CURACAO vacation. Visit our WELL-STOCKED Shops. Take a SSI/PADI SCUBA diving course at one of our Dive Schools. We are one of the few dive schools who teach you to use DIVE COMPUTERS during your SCUBA course. Our RENTAL EQUIPMENT is high quality, replaced every 18 months. Come and Dive with us at OCEAN ENCOUNTERS DIVING CURACAO!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I was recently in Curacao for 12 days and completed my PADI certification with Ocean Encounters out of their Lions Dive Resort location. I did multiple dives with them after finishing my open water dives and loved every one. They are very organized and professional with excellent equipment available for rent. The staff is fantastic, extremely knowledgeable and patient with beginners. Ocean Encounters is not the least expensive shop on the island, however, it's definitely worth spending just a little bit extra to get the level of service and security that they offer. I highly recommend doing their day trip out to Klein Curacao. We hit East Point on our way and it was great! Thanks to everyone there for an experience I'll never forget...

Josh R.
Arizona, USA

Reviewed 11 April 2014

My wife and I took a snorkeling trip to the sunken tug boat. There is plenty of fish and small corals to see. You will go along with the divers, of course they will go deaper. But the tug boat is only about 3 meters down, so perfect for snorkeling. My wife is no a swimmer and they allowed her to use either a noodle or life vest. The equipment was all provided. If you are more confortable with your own I suggest you use them instead.

The staff and snorkel masters were very nice, felt secure and gave us plenty of time to explore the area. The boat leaves from near the Sea Aquarium and then stops at another two resorts before arriving at the tug boat.

Have fun!!!!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

While staying at the Santa Barbara Resort in Curacao, I took a snorkeling excursion with Ocean Encounters, booked through the resort.
I must say that I had an amazing time. The cost was $83 USD, and worth every penny to me.
We left the resort at approximately 10 am, and we took a nice boat ride around in the cove, and then to 2 different snorkeling sites.
The trip was over at about 2:30 pm.
We had a BBQ lunch, and open bar on the boat.
The crew was very friendly and welcoming, and I highly recommend this excursion.

1  Thank pitfloyd
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

I gotta say I love the staff at OE. They have been as helpful as they could be. From the moment we booked our trip and scheduled our dives via email it was easy! Once there the check in was smooth and then the day of our dives getting equipment was easy and everyone there wants to make sure you have a great time. They have even won the PADI excellence in diving award, no small feet. The boats are top notch. The staff is great! The location couldn't be better! Looking to dive? These are the people to do it with!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Recently got back from a trip to Sunscapes Curacao, and dove with Ocean Encounters for 5 days and a shore night dive... I honestly can say that the staff here are all about giving you a phenomenal experience... Yes, the boat can be a little full at times, but they honestly work to make it as easy as possible... Each dive came with a full briefing, never had any gear issues, and they worked to make your experience enjoyable and safe... I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking to dive the beautiful sites of Curacao!!!