“Extremely helpful and knowlegable”

Ocean Encounters Diving
Book In Advance
More Info
US$74.98*
and up
Snorkel with Stingrays and Feed the Sharks at Curacao Sea Aquarium
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Your One Stop Shop to SCUBA dive, boat dive trips, snorkel boat trips, and sail all of Curacao. Ocean Encounters Diving Curacao - a Five Star PADI IDC Dive Center. ONE LIFE...DIVE IT!!!! Let us take you on a wonderful ADVENTURE on one of our beautiful and well maintained CUSTOM DIVE BOATS. Snorkel, SCUBA dive, swim, sail, with Ocean Encounters. Ocean Encounters has all the quality equipment and supplies you need to help you get the most out of your CURACAO vacation. Visit our WELL-STOCKED Shops. Take a PADI SCUBA diving course at one of our Dive Schools. We are one of the few dive schools who teach you to use DIVE COMPUTERS during your SCUBA course. Our RENTAL EQUIPMENT is high quality, replaced every 18 months. All our regulators have integrated computers!! Come and Dive with us at OCEAN ENCOUNTERS DIVING CURACAO!!!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Loganville, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Extremely helpful and knowlegable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

Staff is sooooo helpful and offer several suggestions. Booked day snorkeling trip here with Bounty adventures and they were outstanding.

1 Thank Greg W

Pagosa Springs, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great dive company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

The staff was very helpful and friendly and the diving was very good. We rented all equipment and had a wonderful time.

1 Thank ericski
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Ocean Encounters in Curacao is tip top!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

I was recently in Curacao for 12 days and completed my PADI certification with Ocean Encounters out of their Lions Dive Resort location. I did multiple dives with them after finishing my open water dives and loved every one. They are very organized and professional with excellent equipment available for rent. The staff is fantastic, extremely knowledgeable and patient with beginners. Ocean Encounters is not the least expensive shop on the island, however, it's definitely worth spending just a little bit extra to get the level of service and security that they offer. I highly recommend doing their day trip out to Klein Curacao. We hit East Point on our way and it was great! Thanks to everyone there for an experience I'll never forget...

Josh R.
Arizona, USA

Visited March 2014
Santiago, Chile
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wel worth it!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

My wife and I took a snorkeling trip to the sunken tug boat. There is plenty of fish and small corals to see. You will go along with the divers, of course they will go deaper. But the tug boat is only about 3 meters down, so perfect for snorkeling. My wife is no a swimmer and they allowed her to use either a noodle or life vest. The equipment was all provided. If you are more confortable with your own I suggest you use them instead.

The staff and snorkel masters were very nice, felt secure and gave us plenty of time to explore the area. The boat leaves from near the Sea Aquarium and then stops at another two resorts before arriving at the tug boat.

Have fun!!!!

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 179 helpful votes
“An awesome day trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

While staying at the Santa Barbara Resort in Curacao, I took a snorkeling excursion with Ocean Encounters, booked through the resort.
I must say that I had an amazing time. The cost was $83 USD, and worth every penny to me.
We left the resort at approximately 10 am, and we took a nice boat ride around in the cove, and then to 2 different snorkeling sites.
The trip was over at about 2:30 pm.
We had a BBQ lunch, and open bar on the boat.
The crew was very friendly and welcoming, and I highly recommend this excursion.

1 Thank pitfloyd