“Finally, good food, good ambiance, good service, consistently and all in one place again”
Review of Fire Grill Cafe

Fire Grill Cafe
Ranked #230 of 296 Restaurants in Willemstad
Cuisines: Barbecue, Caribbean, Bar, Cafe, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Been here a few times. Lunch with colleagues, dinner with family.
Food is delicious!! And served as it should be: as you ordered and hot on your table.
Service is friendly and inviting.
Quiet atmosphere so you can have a conversation.

Have tasted the brochette, sirloin and ribs.
Extra peanut sauce when you order the brochette with fries is a bonus.
The only ribs left over, because a whole slab is a lot, we're eaten a mere few hours later. Cold they were still yummy.
The sirloin, with pepper sauce was like melting into an "oh, yeah. Mmmm".
Go, eat, enjoy!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

The grilled chicken wings are as good as they get, Monday Burger Nights a real bargain (at Nafl. 16.95), and the staff very pleasant and efficient, and the chef, Jonathan, is a very pleasant guy. Fire Grill is located in the original Cactus Club (which later became Latin Grill Cafe).

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We've visited a few times with the whole family and we left very satisfied every time. From the cozy environment, great service, good size portions, reasonable prices and delicious food, we couldn't of asked for more. The wings and quesadilla appetizers were really good, I keep going back for the mixed platter. My 2 year old son couldn't get enough of the mozzarella sticks and the grilled chicken. We will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We were there for dinner and we ordered some wings (appetizer), they were the most tender piece of chicken I have ever eaten and the taste was out of this world. My main course was a full slab ribs whihc wasn't bad either (can be improved by grilling it a little bit more) but I tasted from the others which ordered the T-bone steak and a fillet mignon which was as good as the wings! I definitely recommend this restaurant. I'll be visiting soon again!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Excellent food. I have been there several times and took something different each time. All choices were excellent. Very consistent. Meat is grilled the way it should be. Will be visiting more often