“Expensive camping”

Brandy Manor Riding Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Horse riding Dominica. Learn to ride on friendly horses, take a horseback trail ride to visit Dominica. Professional horseriding at Brandy Manor Riding Center
Montpellier, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Expensive camping”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I stayed one night for camping.
I was really surprised of the price of this place (double compared to all other camping spots in Dominica). More expensive that low cost hotels in Roseau or Portsmouth.
And service isn't great. No internet, not a really good welcome...

I would'nt go camping there again.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank hugo k

New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the ONLY place to ride horses in Dominica”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

One of the main things I wanted to do in Dominica was ride horses through the rain forest. When researching, I found 2 places, with Brandy Manor having great reviews with particular regard to the care of the horses. My boyfriend and I have both ridden before (albeit one of us not for awhile) and settled on Brandy Manor. We couldn't have been happier. We chose the longer ride that led to a stunning view of Portsmouth. The horses were beautiful and you could tell they were cared for by someone who truly loves them. They were well mannered and we were even able to canter a couple times along the trail. If you’re looking for a beautiful ride then look no further!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Liz L
Roseau, Dominica
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful horses wonderful people”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

My friends and I recently went on a trail ride with Yasmin and Linton. We had a wonderful experience with Brandy Manor and would highly recommend using them. Their horses are well cared for and it is clear the owners love their animals. The matched each rider perfectly with their horses based on our abilities/previous riding history. Would definitely go back for future rides and lessons!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank arismith
Norbury, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Brandy Manor stay”
Reviewed 11 August 2012

Great welcome with freshly baked scones, wonderful accomodation in cabin with sleeping gallery, incredibly friendly family atmosphere and brilliant home made food

Visited May 2012
1 Thank William T
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing day”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Jasmin is a very nice and welcoming woman, and we had a fantastic horse riding trip with Linton in the forest and the countryside, we recommend the longer tour, up to the hill, which is really worth it.

Visited January 2012