Dominica has great dive sites and Dive Dominica is first class operation. There were 6 to 8 divers per trip supported by one or two divemasters plus a boat captain. The staff were both friendly and helpful. They load and unload the gear and helped remind me the set up. The rides to the dive sites about 15 minutes each way. I stayed in room 15 at Castle Comfort about 10 feet from the water and listened to the waves lapping the shoreline to put me to sleep each night. (room 14 also water front). I used the AC a few hours during the day but the fan and screen door were perfect at night. The Inn is just right for my taste. Not extra fancy, but clean and very far from "roughing it". The breakfasts (15$) and dinners (25$) were convenient if not a bit expensive (but this may be me out of touch with costs. Late in the week a group of 8 divers arrived and sort of took over the place and I liked it better w/o the commotion but all in all I would go back in an instant
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small, intimate Caribbean dive lodge located just one mile south of Dominica's capital, Roseau. With true Caribbean ambiance, our traditional style guest house makes you feel like a family member - as casual, relaxed and as comfortable as your favourite pair of slippers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Castle Comfort Dive Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Comfort Dive Hotel Roseau
- Castle Comfort Dive Lodge Dominica/Roseau