We'd agree with the other reviews that it's an ideal dive lodge, simple but comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful and the food and cocktails were great and very good value for the Caribbean. Also it was never any trouble for us to dine by the sea, even though the staff thought it too cold and damp! Whilst the hotel is a bit out of town the fact that the dive operation is on site more than compensates.
Dive Dominica were very efficient with a good emphasis on safety. This meant although we were always accompanied by a dive master it was more in the capacity of guide and they were happy to give us space to explore at our own pace - whilst being around to point out highlights such as sea horses!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small, intimate Caribbean dive lodge located just one mile south of Dominica's capital, Roseau. With true Caribbean ambiance, our traditional style guest house makes you feel like a family member - as casual, relaxed and as comfortable as your favourite pair of slippers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Castle Comfort Dive Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Comfort Dive Hotel Roseau
- Castle Comfort Dive Lodge Dominica/Roseau