“Action packed adventure”
Review of Bumpiing Tours

Bumpiing Tours
Ranked #8 of 28 Tours in Roseau
More attraction details
Owner description: Come see and experience what all the buzz is about. We have been providing the most fun-filled, safest, most personalized and educational tours/hikes on DOMINICA for years. We are with you every step of the way making sure you are safe at all times. Our tour groups are kept small so you feel like you are having a private tour even if you are with a group of 10-12 people. Like we always say, we won't just tell you to do something, we will do it with you. COME ENJOY THE NATURE ISLAND OF THE WORLD WITH US.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We booked with Bumpiing Tours after reading all the good reviews on trip advisor. Levi responded very promptly to my emails, which was also encouraging. Our tour guides were Asha and Kashma. We started our tour at the botanic gardens. Very pretty flowers and the smashed bus was very interesting. We next headed to the Champagne Reef. I chose not to snorkel, but my friend went in. It's not really a good area to be lounging because it's primarily big rocks on the side. A guy in our group went in just to swim without snorkel gear and just brushed a rock with his hand and ended up with sea urchin spikes in his finger. We then went on to Titou Gorge. The water is pretty chilly. Definitely recommend wearing shoes, because the initial pool you go into has lots of uneven rocks to walk on. You swim through this dark cave like area and we were told to go to the side and find the ledge to step on. My friend was looking for the ledge and managed to slip off and sprain her ankle. You swim a little further and come upon this waterfall. Asha started helping people up the waterfall. I was not able to make it up, because the current was pretty strong and I kept slipping down. What he didn't tell everyone is that the only way down from the waterfall is to jump down. So, in hindsight, I'm glad I didn't make it up :). Next we went to hot springs. Very warm water, but a bit of a hike to get there. The experience was fun, but I would say you need to be in decent shape to get through it easily. They also do not provide food or any real place to stop for food, so make sure you bring a lunch.

1  Thank DrLisa7
"first stop"
in 34 reviews
"our tour guide"
in 37 reviews
"pirates of the caribbean"
in 35 reviews
"every step of the way"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 26 April 2014

My wife and I and our two boys (ages 23 and 16) booked our tour on Dominica with Bumpiing Tours and it was one of the highlights of our weeklong Caribbean cruise. First of all, Levi Baron was very responsive via email to our inquiries about the tour. He answered all of my questions and helped us determine the best tour for us. Secondly, he wants to make sure you have the best experience exploring his island. He is very involved throughout the tour - going snorkeling with you and pointing out unique underwater sights; he jumps in and swims with you at Titou Gorge; he sits with you in the hot springs, etc. There is no doubt that Levi takes great pride in his beautiful, lush island and wants to make sure you have an extraordinary experience while visiting. He is very attentive to his tour group and makes sure everyone is comfortable throughout the day. I strongly encourage you to visit Dominica - a beautiful and unique island - and to ask Levi to be your host while you are there. We had a wonderful day with Levi!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Great day and great value! We went on the 3 waters tour with our guide Floor Board and driver Ozzy...they were terrific and a lot of fun! The Champagne Reef snorkeling was great, Titou Gorge was cold but amazing and worth it! Trafalgar Falls and the hot springs were beautiful. An awesome tour and an amazing and beautiful island! Totally recommend this trip with Bumpiing Tours!!

1  Thank Lynne B
Reviewed 20 April 2014

My husband and I finally had our tour with Levi on April 14 after being rained out on December 24. We had booked the Roseau Valley Treasures Wet Tour and met the tour group easily following the directions provided in our email confirmation. There were six tours going out that day, and we had the good fortune to have Levi as our guide.
We headed first to Champagne Reef where the group snorkeled. Levi provided equipment and belts for everyone, and took the group to areas that were less crowded. At one point he dove down and brought up a sea urchin and, after everyone had seen it, dove back down to replace it. It is obvious that Levi has a great love and respect for the ecology of his island!
Next we headed to Titou Gorge where we all plunged into the cold water. Levi was there with his ring to pull us through the current. After a swim through the gorge, we headed to Trafalgar Falls, where we took pictures of the beautiful waterfalls and hiked down to the hot springs.
Finally, Levi drove us to take pictures at Morne Bruce, giving us information along the way about the fruits found on the island and sharing with us his love for his home.
After the tour was done, we were dropped back at the ship with plenty of time to spare.
I cannot recommend this tour or Levi Baron enough. The tour is worth far more than was charged and you will definitely understand the beauty that is Dominica when you are through!

1  Thank principalcruiser