“Amazing Dominica”
Review of Bumpiing Tours

Bumpiing Tours
Ranked #5 of 28 Tours in Roseau
More attraction details
Owner description: Come see and experience what all the buzz is about. We have been providing the most fun-filled, safest, most personalized and educational tours/hikes on DOMINICA for years. We are with you every step of the way making sure you are safe at all times. Our tour groups are kept small so you feel like you are having a private tour even if you are with a group of 10-12 people. Like we always say, we won't just tell you to do something, we will do it with you. COME ENJOY THE NATURE ISLAND OF THE WORLD WITH US.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We contacted Levi at Bumpiing Tours several months in advance of our trip to Dominica and he was very responsive and reserved a space for us on the Roseau Valley Treasures (wet tour) excursion. It was an incredible day and wonderful way to see the sights on one of the most beautiful of the Caribbean islands. We are scuba divers, but we were on a cruise ship and since we only had one day, we wanted to get a taste of interior of Dominica. The snorkeling at Champagne reef was wonderful and we can't wait to return to scuba and spend more time exploring the island.

Levi was our guide and he shared his love and knowledge of the island. I highly recommend Bumpiing tours.

3  Thank Dij0hn

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I found Bumping Tours on TripAdvisor and highly recommend it. We were recently on a cruise to Dominica and had one day to enjoy Dominica. Levi was great. He responded quickly and offered a number of different options. Levi was our guide and was extremely knowledgeable and and provided us with a great experience. We plan to go back to Dominica some day and would definitely use Bumping Tours again or set up a private!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We had booked the wet tour , already explained by previous reviewers. What a marvellous experience. We loved every minute, Levi was the most amazing guide and his love for his island shone through. His knowledge of all the flora and fauna and detail about the things we saw made it all so interesting. The snorkelling at Champagne Reef was outstanding not just the fish of course but those amazing bubbles. The swim at the Gorge which had worried me a bit proved to be yet another great part of the trip. The highlight for our party of four however was the half hour we spent in the natural hot spring near the falls, magical!
Our thanks to the wonderful Levi, we will never forget our day with him and hopefully we will come back one day for another'bumping' tour

1  Thank Fran B
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We took the Roseau Valley Treasures tour a couple of weeks ago. Our tour guide was Gary and while we enjoyed the tour, it would have been much better if Gary gave us more information about the island. What information he did give was lost to us as there was no speaker system in the van and we were sitting in the back row. The Champagne snorkeling tour was so much better than I expected based upon some reviews here in Trip Advisor. I've been snorkeling in the Keys and in Mexico and we saw so much more on this trip. It was well worth doing and the gentleman who took over for Gary and escorted us during the snorkeling portion of the tour was exceptional (sorry I forgot his name) and very helpful (and yes, we did see the bubbles). The Titou Gorge was veeery busy but Gary played the whole thing just right and waited it out. Once the various groups left, we were pretty much on our own. The tour was good - just felt cheated because we didn't learn very much about the island.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I had booked the Middleham falls, Trafalgar Falls and Titou Gorge with Champagne Reef (if there was time) unfortunately couldn't get enough interest for this tour so had to eliminate Middleham Falls. Though are plans were changed we still had a great day and would highly recommend Levi. He responded quickly to emails and did not require payment till the end of the tour which made me feel better (as you never know when you book online if the person will show up for you or not) He was waiting exactly where he said he would be. 1st stop was Champagne Reef it was a neat thing to see but more amazing to us was how Levi could just free dive to the bottom (30ft) and point out different things in the water. Next we did Titou Gorge (he said it was refreshing I say it was down right cold!) He had us wear a life belt which I highly recommend I am not a strong swimmer and I decided to jump the small jump there which was a mistake! I'm not sure if it was fear, cold or the current or all 3 but when I came up could not catch my breath which made me panic and went under again. Thankfully my hubby jumped in behind me and held me up till they threw Levis life ring to me! I would definitely wear my regular life jacket next time just for my peace of mind! We thought people was crazy going in with no life belt or jacket! The next stop was Trafalgar Falls and a soak in the warm water. Overall we had a great day and think Dominica is one of the best islands so far and we've been to quite a few! Hubby already has said he'd like to take our young adult kids with us and go do this again with maybe the Middleham Falls next time. Way to go Levi for the awesome day! Hope to see you again!!

1  Thank 5cheers