All reviewscell phoneplace to staycable tvguest housenarakielslynnemicrowaveaccommodationdominicaisland
Reviewed 8 July 2012

This hotel is clean, well-located with a possibility to park the car in front of the house). Richard is friendly and on hand. He gave us usefull advice (visits, restaurants, shops). He gave us a cell-phone so if we had a problem or a question, we could call him and He called us back. The rooms are confortable with a fridge and a micro-wave, so it is possible to have breakfast (breakfast is not possible at the hotel because there is no restaurant) in the room and to have lunch or dinner. Good value for money.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anne-Cécile L
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Central, cheap, clean, parking available, nice staff - an excellent choice in Roseau.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank kusti101
Reviewed 15 May 2012

Staying at Narakiel's Inn in the beautiful country of Dominica was an amazing experience! My cousin and I chose the perfect accommodations for us. The studio, though small, was very comfortable and included a cozy kitchenette. It was clean, had air conditioning, and Wi-Fi. The view of the river from the balcony was extremely peaceful at any time of day. I experienced the true island feel.

The best part was the hospitality given by the manager, Richard Astaphan, who was the most gracious host I have ever encountered at an establishment of this sort. He made sure all of our needs were met as well as well as several of our wants. I appreciated his hospitality immensely.

I didn't want to come back home. WHEN I return to Dominica, I will stay at Narakiel's Inn again. I hope you do too.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank VST1
Reviewed 25 April 2012

I absolutely loved the location, in the city but away from the noise. I stayed in the Stuio which I found to be very comfortable with all the trimmings the larger hotels would offer. The fact that it was so peaceful that I could meditate on the balcony in the mornings with the sound of the river rushing below, or take a nice morning run along the river by the stadium was an added bonus.
Special thanks to Mr. Richard Astaphan who was a very gracious host, ensuring that arrangements were in place to visit sites of interest and recommended suitable menus to sample while there. A visit to the birthplace of my forefathers to reconnect with my roots was enhanced by the team of Narakiel's Inn. Simply Amazing!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank StacyAlexander
Reviewed 19 April 2012

This guesthouse is the absolute best! It's located right downtown w/o being right smack in the center of all the hustle and bustle of Roseau. There is parking right in front and the building is secure. The rooms are immaculate and resemble what you would expect at a high-end hotel. Our room was excellent (beautiful and clean) and Richard went out of his way to accomodate us and show us what Dominica has to offer - we had so much fun with him :-) I wish I could've extended my stay, as I was soo comfortable at this guesthouse. My friend and I had a wonderful time, Dominica is an absolutely breath-taking island. If I ever return to Dominica, Narakiel's Inn will definitely be my lodging of choice!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends