“Best Restaurant in Roseau”

Old Stone Grill & Bar
Ranked #3 of 52 Restaurants in Roseau
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I ate in this restaurant on my first night in Dominica and was totally satisfied. I love trying different restaurants so for the next 2 nights I ate at two other restaurants in the same area which were both disappointing. Therefore, the rest of my week long stay I ate every night at Old Stone trying different dishes from the menu. Food was well seasoned and cooked to perfection. I would return to Dominica just for this restaurant.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The kitchen staff make this a true CHEF QUALITY Dining experience. Good service, broad menu choices and amazing quality from beginning to end.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

There's not a huge number of decent restaurants in Roseau but this is one of the most popular. The food is fine and reasonable value. Our waitress seemed a little pre-occupied but once we caught her eye, she gave a big smile and was very friendly.

If you're in Roseau, I would certainly recommend (and return in future)

Although Roseau is absolutely safe to walk around during the day, we were told that, at night, we should avoid some of dark back-streets. There was one guy who seemed drunk or drugged who shouted to us but we didn't wait to find what he wanted. It wasn't particularly threatening and could have been an encounter in almost any large town or city. In the evening, when there are few people around, we were told it's better to stay on the main front road.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

The dinner was fresh and flavorful. The waiter was attentive and efficient. It was my favorite meal on our stay.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

The Mojitos were amazing-they do a good job with mixed drinks-skip the wine is my advice. The food was very enjoyable, but nothing to write home about.