“SO glad we went with Reyno!”
Review of Reyno Day Tours

Reyno Day Tours
Reviewed 2 February 2014

My husband and I had the opportunity to spend the day with Reyno and Crisca seeing the beautiful island of Dominica while we were on a cruise last week. Instead of the overcrowded, generic shore excursions offered by the cruise line, we had an intimate group that moved at our own pace, got to see so many parts of the island-- in fact more than originally discussed when we were arranging the tour. We were slow making our arrangements and almost didn't get in- but at the very last minute Reyno had room for us-- and we are SO GLAD he did!

The trip was, as I mentioned, customized so we could see what we wanted- so we spent a good portion of the day inland, seeing things like Emerald Pool, Jacko Falls (in this guy's backyard!), Mr. Nice's Fruit Stand (a definite highlight), the Botanical Gardens, Hot Mineral Springs (Tia's- cheaper and more private than Screws!), and the highlight- snorkeling Champagne Reef!! The rest of the people on our tour (who were from our ship but not with us) didn't want to go snorkeling, so Reyno dropped us off to snorkel and took them back to the boat. One thing to note is that the cost you pay Reyno covers the transportation, beverages, and the guide service, but for each attraction you visit, there is typically some nominal fee. You definitely need to bring cash to cover entry fees, food, and souvenirs- and it's best to bring smaller bills. Most entry fees were about $3-5, and I don't think anything was more than $10 USD. (You could use Eastern Caribbean Dollars too.)

While Reyno drove, Crisca was our guide- providing a wealth of knowledge about the island. Both of them were very friendly and passionate about their beautiful homeland. (Everybody on the island was as warm and welcoming). They have warm senses of humor and make you feel at home immediately.

I couldn't imagine seeing Dominica any other way, and can't wait to go back to see more of the Nature Island with the best guides ever!

Reviewed 11 December 2013

This was the best tour my wife and I took on a 14 day cruise. Kerwin was great, professional, friendly, informative and engaging. We really liked the fact he took "spent the day with us" as opposed to spending the day taking us from place to place. I'd definitely recommend him. As for Dominica it's beautiful - make sure you get to both Ti Tou Gorge (the water is not nearly as cold as some would leave you to believe - bring you fins if you can) and Champagne Reef ( it took us awhile to find the bubbles but got quite a show one we did).

Reviewed 9 December 2013

The views on this Island are amazing. It is so naturally beautiful! Our guide Kerwin was so knowledgeable! He showed us so many places, informed us on the vast vegetation, we got to try all the fruits (you have never tasted pineapple like this!) and made us fall in love with his island. The van was comfy and air conditioned. Champagne Reef was beautiful. The side by side waterfalls were spectacular!

Reviewed 29 June 2013

Our second visit to Dominica (a cruise port-of-call) was greatly enhanced by our tour guide Cresca. She is bright, articulate and has a great sense of humor. We recommend this company highly - if visiting Dominica, consider touring with Reyno and request Cresca as your guide.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

First of all I must admit to a prejudice. I have never found anyplace in the world more naturally compelling in unexpected and dramatic turns, in so precise a space, as is the case in the tiny island of Dominica. This is difficult to admit, as this traveler has been to somewhere in the thirties when it comes to world nations and slightly more than that when it comes to American states.

This additional proof for the existence of a artistically thoughtful prime mover in one of his, her or its more creative expressions, is a life marker experience. Reyno happens to be the company thorough which my group affordably reached such dramatic insights (editorial comment: I'm being a little playful here, not wishing to be taken too seriously.). I'm sure there are others who do a fine job as well, but not all come recommended from personal experience.

Seeing a variety of natural wonders, e.g waterfalls and textured vistas abounding, with a delightful running commentary and sparkling interaction makes it all the better. It's reassuring to know a day could not be imagined as much better than this one, especially in such a friendly and natural Eden as is Dominica. One gets the feeling some of these folks, having gotten around through the Carribean, return saying, "This or that place is very nice but I'll take Dominica for sure". For myself, I'd simply say, "Wow !".