My husband and I went for a week to Cocoa Cottage, we stayed in the Patchouli room. It was very nice. Cocoa cottage is not a big resort, its small and lovely. The owners, Iris and her partners were very nice hostess/host.The food is exelent and breakfast is every morning a blast.
The atmosphere at the cottage feels relaxing. The surrounding is beautiful, everywere you look its green, the sound of water-frogs and birds is 24 hours a day.We for sure reccommend this place! Greetings from the Netherlands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Cocoa Cottage--Dominica Mind Body Adventure. Cocoa Cottage is an artistic guest house located in the heart of the Roseau Valley, only a few miles from town but worlds apart. This valley is home to many waterfalls, sulfur pools, rivers, and various trails, all within minutes' drive of the cottage. Cocoa Cottage is imaginative, earthy, rustic and whimsical, a fine gentle touch with rough edges. It is a perfect union of all that nature offers. Our kitchen provides food for the soul, using the plentiful offerings of our island. At any time you'll find yourself deep in lively conversation with someone you just met, connecting, sharing, inspiring and being inspired. We adopt eco- friendly daily practices as a way of connecting with ourselves, with one another, and with the world around us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de so you can book your Cocoa Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocoa Cottages Hotel Roseau
- Cocoa Cottages Dominica/Roseau