I had a great few nights at Cocoa Cottages in July 2013 in a colourful room overlooking the forest. Iris was an excellent host who gave us great ideas and even found a courier to deliver me my passport when I was on my way to the airport (thanks for saving my bacon). It was a great place to meet with fellow travellers. We were looked after every day with a hearty breakfast and given great advice on things to see and do in Dominica. The canyoning and Boiling Lake hike were most enjoyable - this is a convenient place for teeing up for these activities. I now wish I'd spent another night there. I thoroughly recommend this place if you want to be close to nature in Dominica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Cocoa Cottage--Dominica Mind Body Adventure. Cocoa Cottage is an artistic guest house located in the heart of the Roseau Valley, only a few miles from town but worlds apart. This valley is home to many waterfalls, sulfur pools, rivers, and various trails, all within minutes' drive of the cottage. Cocoa Cottage is imaginative, earthy, rustic and whimsical, a fine gentle touch with rough edges. It is a perfect union of all that nature offers. Our kitchen provides food for the soul, using the plentiful offerings of our island. At any time you'll find yourself deep in lively conversation with someone you just met, connecting, sharing, inspiring and being inspired. We adopt eco- friendly daily practices as a way of connecting with ourselves, with one another, and with the world around us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HRS and Hotel.de so you can book your Cocoa Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocoa Cottages Hotel Roseau
- Cocoa Cottages Dominica/Roseau