Just came back from there today. Paid 75 EC for a ribeye, 15 EC for a chocolate milkshake, and about 20 EC for a banana split. Everything was great. Asked for the ribeye to be well done with the garlic sauce and it was perfect. The milkshake was very good and I highly recommend it. The banana split was great. The atmosphere is awesome also. They played Caribbean music, salsa, bachata, merengue, and Mexican boleros. I was in heaven the entire time. Plus, the chef and I am guessing owner came over and bought Bacardi Limon shots for us. Everything was awesome. My four friends and myself really enjoyed it. It was dark but the beach looked nice. Did not spend a night here but the prices seem affordable. I think it's about 80 EC per night for two people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cozy, beachfront hotel conveniently located in the center of Dominica's west coast. We offer all-inclusive or bed & breakfast plans to suite your needs. Our dive center, located on our private beach, offers morning boat dives, snorkeling and whale watching or relax at our pool and sauna located in our tropical garden. Come and enjoy a relaxing experience you will never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sunset Bay Club & SeaSide Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Bay Club And Seaside Dive Center
- Sunset Bay Club & Seaside Dive Hotel Roseau
- Sunset Bay Club & SeaSide Dive Center Dominica/Roseau