“Nice Guest House”
Additional bedroom
Relax on the Balcony
The Blue room
Spacious kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kellie K
Ford City, Pennsylvania
“Nice Guest House”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 for a stay in May 2014

This was a very large and nice place to stay. The best part was that the master bedroom has air conditioning! The owner was wonderful. She was not currently on the island, but checked in with us regularly. Her sister was the caretaker and she also checked with us often. All we needed to do was call if we needed anything and she would stop by. I was in Dominica adopting a two year old little boy with my sister. We wanted to stay near Roseau and needed to stay at a "budget friendly" place. Celia, the owner, knew that this was not a vacation, that this a was an adoption trip, so she gave me a discount that I will always be thankful for. The house was on top of a hill from a snackette and the closest dive center and restaurant. We did walk to both for lunch and a whale watching tour. Celia had many friends on the island that helped me with the different parts of my adoption to help it go more smoothly and quickly. Staying here was a blessing in more ways than one!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
14 Jul 2014
Thank you Kellie for being wonderful guests.It gave me great pleasure to have made your stay enjoyable and ''smoother''
Hope to see you back again sometime soon.

Celia
TX
Reviewed 29 April 2014 for a stay in February 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
29 Apr 2014
Thank you so very much Bella S. I look forward to welcoming you back again this year,and hope you enjoy your stay just as much,or even more.
Paris
Reviewed 27 April 2014 for a stay in August 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk
27 Apr 2014
Hi Neks,
I'm certainly looking forward to welcoming you back to my little place!! It was a pleasure to welcome you to my home and my beautiful island.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
other travellers have booked this property
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing