“Cozy restaurant great food”

Fusion Village Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #12 of 52 Restaurants in Roseau
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: An unexpected gem nestled in the heart of Roseau. Our well stocked bar is housed in a typical Creole cottage of over 100 years old! Inspired by the melting pot of cultures that is the Caribbean, we at Fusion Village welcome our customers to a fine international feast.
Roseau, Dominica
“Cozy restaurant great food”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My family and I were pleasantly surprised at the difference that this cozy restaurant/bar offered. Soothing atmosphere, the food was tasty and prices were reasonable. We would recommend to visitors who want out to hang out at night, have a drink or two and a freshly cooked meal; our chicken kiev deserved a thumbs up.

• Visited August 2014

Roseau, Dominica
“worst.”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This is my first negative review I have written. After working in the service industry for years, I always like to give the benefit of the doubt-and am very understanding. However,
myself, and my fellow diners, had the worst experience ever at this restaurant. The food is only mediocre, although Im sure some dishes are better than others.
The service, was atrocious. I have never been so disrespected. Our party went home feeling upset. We were treated like children, the owner does not seem to respect her local community.
I will be honest and say the effort put into the atmosphere was noted, and the coffee is very good.
Nothing makes up for the way we were treated. Waiting hours for meals, half the tables orders were not punched in, and the waitress was yelling at us. I discourage anyone from spending their money at this establishment. Its too bad, because I was really hoping this restaurant could be my business' new local.
I also took note at how the tourists were being given free drinks, and, after waiting for hours for our meals, not once did anyone even say sorry, or try to make things better. It was made to seem like our fault, and that is too bad, because we are the patrons who would be returning, had we not been looked down upon. Shameful business.

• Visited August 2014
Bridgewater, New Jersey
“Nice atmosphere good food”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

This is a very interesting restaurant with a small menu, like all other Rousseau restaurants. Each item is unique and seem a blend of French and Dominican food. I had the filet mignon, which was covered with goats cheese and bacon. Yummy. The provisions were simple vegetables and plantains. They have a nice wine selection and the decor is very nice. All in all a good experience. Knock off points for new wait staff who struggled with the menu.

Visited July 2014