Sheraton Santo Domingo Hotel
US$97
US$229
US$204
  • Breakfast included
Weston Suites Hotel(Santo Domingo)
US$116
US$104
Barcelo Santo Domingo(Santo Domingo)
US$113
  • Pool
W&P Santo Domingo(Santo Domingo)
US$108
Hotel Conde de Penalba(Santo Domingo)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$276
US$254
  • Pool
1,998 results
All reviewsfront deskexcellent serviceclub levelspecial thanksgreat hoteladrian tropicalbusiness tripdominican republicpool areabreakfast buffetroom servicei highly recommend this hotelcaribbean seaocean viewlobby barrestaurant stafffitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2014

have been staying at the Sheraton for over 35 years. During this time it has been Sheraton, Melia, something else and now is back to Sheraton, and now it has turn into and excellent hotel. It has been re-decorated it is luxurious and homey at the same time. There are conversation niches at the entrance the fabulous lobby and different places, that you may just one to hang around there. The view from my room was fantastic and the beds extremely comfortable. The chef at the restaurant can prepare the best Dominican food that you can find around the city as well as International / Continental Cuisine.

During my stay I met a gentleman that have been staying there for forty years, and since it was his birthday on that day I notice that every employee will stop over chat with him and wish him happy birthday making his day special and meaningful. That is the kind of staff that every hotel must aspire to have. The staff at the Sheraton Santo Domingo is exceptional some of them has been working there for over 30 years; they are friendly, helpful, and very professional. I congratulate the manager of the hotel for achieving and maintaining such a wonderful group of caring, hard working and professional staff.

Room Tip: the higher the room is the view is better.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Diana T, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Santo Domingo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Marcia A,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and for your loyalty to our hotel. It is our pleasure to have you and to have the opportunity to deliver a different and memorable experience in every visit. It is great to know you enjoy our renovated facilities
such as our Link @Sheraton located at the main lobby and our Sweet Sleeper Bed by Sheraton created exclusively for our brand and available at sheratonstore.com also with bedding accessories to complement the experience. We feel honored to receive such excellent
comments regarding our customer service; we hope to be welcoming you again in the near future and deliver a warm and enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

This is an excellent hotel with an exceptional staff whom help to make this the best trip every. The food was great and the hotel was great but it was that really help make this the best trip every by ensuring I was happy with my room and all of the hotel servies. I rarely write hotel reviews but I had to share my excitment with others looking for an excellent hotel. Thanks to all those at the Shearton Hotel front desk - Massiel, Gisselle, Jennifer, Luis Miguel and Rosigna for your hospitality and Abraham (whom was in training) was excellent as well and had the best smile and offered the best conversations and suggested great places to visit. I will be back soon and will stay at the Shearton. Gisselle...thanks to you as well again for suggestioning other parts of the island that I need to visit and I am in your country often. THANKS ALL!!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Diana T, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Santo Domingo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Larry G,

We are honored you chose our hotel during your visit to Santo Domingo. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you; we are happy to know you felt like home and enjoyed the personalized service delivered by our associates. We thank you also for sharing with us your experience during your stay; it will be our pleasure to have you again and be welcoming you the Sheraton way.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

My family and I had a great exirience while at the Santo DOmingo SHeraton hotel. With extemely comfortable beds and an awesome pool that closes at 9pm ( :D), there was nothing that could've made our expirence better. We were attended very quickly and professionally by our friends at the front desk, Gisselle greeted us with a beautiful smile and kindly checked us in. In the morning, Rafael brought our yummy breakfast in no time, the american breakfast is SOOO good! As we were leaving Luis, who welcomed us as we first arrived, took our luggage back to our car and wished us safe travels to our next destination, i think i'll miss him the most!! It was great, cant wait to come back!!

Room Tip: Rooms facing south have th ebest views of the BEAUTIFUL Santo Domingo waters.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Diana T, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Santo Domingo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Yamslee H,

Thanks for sharing your experience during your stay with us. We are honored to have had the opportunity to serve you. It is great to know you enjoyed our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed; it is available at Sheratonstore.com also all the bedding accessories that complement the bedding experience. To deliver a memorable stay and make our guests feel like home is our main commitment. We are happy to know you enjoyed our facilities and personalized service. Hope to be welcoming you and your family very soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

I have had the pleasure of staying at this wonderful place for just over a week and while its location is great and the hotel itself has a great design and aesthetic, I very much have to say the excellent rating is due to its staff. Now while I can't vouch for all, I must point out if you seek any assistance Gisselle and Maciel will go out of their way to make sure you are taken care of. As a frequent traveler Im a bit discerning, or rather finicky and needy, and any discrepancy or issue that's caused me an issue has been rapidly and resolutely dealt with by these two ladies. Anyways what I'm trying to say is if you are lucky enough to be on this wonderful island come stay at the Sheraton, Maciel and Gisselle will be happy to help you. And yes the hotel is okay too ;).

P.S. Actually the hotel is great, it has an awesome gym and a nice pool.

Room Tip: Become an SPG member if you haven't.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear AlejandroAtLarge,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your comments with us and for choosing our hotel during your visit to Santo Domingo. We feel more than happy to know our front desk staff made you feel relaxed and comfortable; to deliver a memorable experience to our guests is our main commitment. We hope to be welcoming you again in the near future and have our associates take care of you the Sheraton way.

Thanks again for your time and see you soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

The pool is great, clean and never cold.. Great service by the staff but the best is JORGE his attention to detail and Great smile will always make you happy and make your stay pleasant even when it's raining!! I will definitely be coming back...

Stayed: August 2014
Diana T, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Santo Domingo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Spider187,

We gladly appreciate you took the time to share your experience during your past visit to our hotel. It is great to know you had the opportunity to enjoy our renovated pool area as well as the service of our associates. To deliver memorable experiences to our guests is our main commitment; we are happy to know you had a relaxed and comfortable stay. We hope to be welcoming you in the near future.