Hotel was suposed to pick me up at the airport: It didn't happen.
Although room is big and has view to the sea, hotel looks old and smells bad (humidity).
Room charges vary us$20 day to day. They dont have an standard price for room so you don't know what to expect.
I will not recommend to stay at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo puts you in reach of the New World's fascinating history and the city s modern culture and nightlife. You can walk to the Colonial Zone, the Cultural Centre and the business district, and the main shopping areas are also close by. A 35-minute drive will take you to the Caribbean s best beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, IHG, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo Intercontinental