Everything was good but the food at the breakfast buffet could be better. There is not much to see on the balconies. The beds and rooms were very clean. Taxis are expensive. Do not order anything from your room or take anything from the hotel bar because there are a lot taxes and other changes you may not know about until you check out.
But overall, it was a good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo puts you in reach of the New World's fascinating history and the city s modern culture and nightlife. You can walk to the Colonial Zone, the Cultural Centre and the business district, and the main shopping areas are also close by. A 35-minute drive will take you to the Caribbean s best beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo Intercontinental