I travel all over the world and stay in many wonderful hotels, and I tend to be very demanding. The room was comfortable & clean; it is the staff at this hotel who made my stay. They were very service-oriented, proactive and always smiling. They took great care of me in the restaurant, finding the right balance between ensuring I didn't feel lonely & being intrusive. My iPhone was missing when I checked out. I searched my room, the safe, under the bed...nowhere to be found. I made a claim at the front desk and, despite their assurances they would do everything possible to find it, I had no hope. I was headed for the other side of the island and leaving the country in one week. Imagine my shock when, a few days later, I received a call from the hotel chief of security saying he had my iPhone...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo puts you in reach of the New World's fascinating history and the city s modern culture and nightlife. You can walk to the Colonial Zone, the Cultural Centre and the business district, and the main shopping areas are also close by. A 35-minute drive will take you to the Caribbean s best beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo Intercontinental