The Crowne Plaza is ok the pool has been redone and is good.
The security people are not well trained 2 times on way to the elevator the cut me off and ask if the could help me and where was I going.
This is my 10th stay at the properity, 8 as InterContinental and 2 as Crowne Plaza.
I was very disappointed in my up NO upgrate as a Platinum Ambassador member, the perts for this was 2 apples and a small bottle of water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo puts you in reach of the New World's fascinating history and the city s modern culture and nightlife. You can walk to the Colonial Zone, the Cultural Centre and the business district, and the main shopping areas are also close by. A 35-minute drive will take you to the Caribbean s best beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo Intercontinental