I stayed here in the past when it was the Intercontinental. I can say my hotel stay was quite comfortable and the room was very nice . It's a nice place to stay and a overall good area but would warn if staying here with you will encounter a lot of street hustlers that will follow you all around selling various services. Not the hotels fault but just a FYI. Overall everything is a short taxi ride away and very convenient so would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo puts you in reach of the New World's fascinating history and the city s modern culture and nightlife. You can walk to the Colonial Zone, the Cultural Centre and the business district, and the main shopping areas are also close by. A 35-minute drive will take you to the Caribbean s best beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG and Odigeo so you can book your Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo Intercontinental