Santa Domingo is a very busy unsophisticated town. We stayed in this hotel for 5 nights and it was a perfect relief from the surroundings.We upgraded to the club level( not sure what it was called) well worth the money. Really good breakfast and evening drinks with excellent service. Fabulous pool area with good bar service, especially Gorge. Reception was great also with staff speaking good English and really helpful. If you have to go to Santa Domingo this is definitely the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo puts you in reach of the New World's fascinating history and the city s modern culture and nightlife. You can walk to the Colonial Zone, the Cultural Centre and the business district, and the main shopping areas are also close by. A 35-minute drive will take you to the Caribbean s best beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo Intercontinental