I stayed at this hotel for 5 days and 4 nights. It was always clean and the people were always nice. And best of all, many of the front desk spoke English! The location is good it is accessible to alot of casinos if you are into that. I didn't get a chance to visit any. The rooms are a little on the small side but not uncomfortably so. I would definately stay there again.
btw- those of you looking for luxury this is not the spot for you. if you need a nice clean and inexpensive place with friendly, helpful staff then this is your kinda place.
Thanks to Emilio, Eddy, Juan and everyone at MG that made my stay pleasurable and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maison Gautreaux is the house of a highly respected and well known family of Santo Domingo, was converted into an hotel in 1994 by the Gautreaux Family, the hotel has a very nice decoration and you can breath a familiar atmosphere when you are in our acomodations. You will feel like you are in you own home when you spend your days with us. We will feel very happy to have you here. We will be waiting for all of you!!! The Maison Gautreaux Your Home in Santo Domingo!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maison Gautreaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Gautreaux Santo Domingo
- Maison Gautreaux Hotel Santo Domingo