“A Great Stay In Santo Domingo For This Single Dad”
other travellers have booked this property
THE NACO PANAMERICAN CONDO
KUR SPA-TWO MINUTES WALKING DISTANCE-
BEAUTY SALON-TWO MINUTES WALKING DISTANCE-
DRUGSTORE-THREE MINUTES WALKING DISTANCE-
BHD BANK-THREE MINUTES WALKING DISTANCE-
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Reavch
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“A Great Stay In Santo Domingo For This Single Dad”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I'm the kind of traveler that prefers to stay in a community with the locals rather than rent a hotel; those are so boring and everyone does it. I'd rather rent an apartment or house and get to know the community during my stay. This was my second trip to the Dominican Republic, but my first to Santo Domingo. Like my Santiago trip before; this was a great trip.

The number one reason I took this apartment was the quick response to my questions from the owners. I had looked at other apartments in Santo Domingo and requested information but did not receive a timely response like I did with Francisco and Gisselle.

I was in the apartment for 9 days and my stay was very comfortable. Gisselle was waiting for me at the apartment and is a very nice woman. She went through the apartment giving me the lowdown, the keys, and even a cellphone to contact her or Francisco if i needed. Calls to them are free but if you want to make calls to others you will need to put minutes on the cellphone which is very affordable and can be done at many places nearby the apartment. The apartment was clean, fresh, and hip. The airconditioning cools down the apartment very quickly. I found myself turning the ac off during the night because I was too cold. There is one in the living room/kitchen area and one in the bedroom. The hotwater heater heats the water to a comfortable temperature in less than 10 minutes. The wifi did go down during my stay and was addressed promptly. Francisco came out to the apartment 30 minutes after my call and addressed that for me. I would have been ok with the next day! The maid came by once during my stay while I was out, cleaned the apartment, and even folded clothes I had in the dryer. Gisselle and Francisco called me, a day prior, to let me know the maid was going to be coming by and confirmed that it was ok. The neighborhood is very quiet and has many places to visit within walking distance. The apartment has a doorman 24 hours a day and I got to know Jose why typically was there during daylight hours. A very nice man.

To get around the Santo Dominingo I was reffered to Cesar by Francisco. Cesar picked me up from the airport on time (he was there waiting on me), took me where I wanted to go during my stay, gave me reccomendations on what to do and where to shop, and we even caught a World Cup match at a local Hooters (Brazil, I was expecting more!). He speaks several languages, is well traveled, loves to talk Jazz music.

I would definietly stay here again. Thanks for a very relaxing place to stay Gisselle and Francisco.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The overall experience
Liked least: I would have liked to see a shower caddy to hold my bath soap and shaving cream, razor etc etc. A simple inconvience for me. I made it work but I did look for one :)
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Venezuela

Atlanta
Reviewed 28 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Grand Cayman
Reviewed 25 April 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
rickoo69
New York City, New York
“FANTASTIC”
Reviewed 23 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013

I would definitely recommend this apartment to anyone planing on visiting the Santo Domingo Naco area. The apartment was very cozy, private and conveniently located to everything. The owner of the apartment was very helpful and friendly; and always available to provide any additional service you may need. The apartment has a full kitchen, as well as a washing machine. You will definitely feel right at home.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very Private
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing