“Great Guest Service!”

Ranked #29 of 79 Hotels in Santo Domingo
Seymour, Indiana, United States
“Great Guest Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

Upon arrival we were greeted with a terrific drink and smiles. Ramona and Damely were more than eager to help us make reservations for restaurants. While waiting to get checked in Carlos made us terrific drinks at the Mamey Bar. After our 9 day stay I will give another report, but upon check in I can tell we made a very good decision to stay at the Bavaro Beach Resort!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Vilma Lissette A, Manager at Hotel Napolitano, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
On behalf of the entire team of the Napolitano Hotel, we regret everything that happened during your stay in our hotel, Were technical problems that have been solved.

Your comment is very important to us because it helps us to improve every day in service to guests.

We would like to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in our hotel and guarantee a better stay.

Best Regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

My stay in the hotel was spectacular, first the staff was professional, and very friendly, helped me in all my needs. The room had a wonderful view facing the sea, it seemed a postcard, all very clean. Cable TV and telephone in the room, everything worked perfectly. I miss the breakfast, delicious, yummy, the food in the restaurant, "Chivo Guisao, delicious. Pina Colada, etc,,, The pool on the second floor facing the sea, offers us a vision pleasingly, that most beautiful sea view and relaxing ... The typical music caribbean, invited to dance. In conclusion, I spend a vacation, very happy and I could rest. Thanks to all made possible my dream come true

Room Tip: Higher floors better to see sea view
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Amarilis15
Vilma Lissette A, Director of Sales at Hotel Napolitano, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
we thanks your comments regarding your stay at the Napolitano Hotel.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

At your services.
ELK GROVE
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

Hotel has a great location on the malecon, facing the ocean....Hotel has a large pool, casino, and barbershop...The reception personnel are very friendly. The daytime employees in the restaurant are very helpful and friendly...The nighttime chef Rene is new, and I would not recommend dining on his shift... Other then the chef, my whole experience was very positive. Larry C.

Room Tip: You must get a room facing the ocean....
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Willemstad, Curacao
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

My favorite hotel whenever I travel on business. Love to be there every month. Nice neighborhood close to restaurants. A great pool by the bar and restaurant which has great food going back this month.

Room Tip: never had a problem till date with any rooms
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Ramesh A
Berkeley, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2013

During the Winter holidays my family and I spent several nights here. It was easy to get to all the sight seeing we planned. The view from our room was WONDERFUL, overlooking the malecon. The food was good and the service great. Our only concern was at night, because the hotel is on top of a casino, there was loud music that reached the top floors of the hotel until the wee hours. This probably won't bother those that come to party until the wee hours.

Room Tip: Select a room overlooking the water.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Ana Maria D
North Bergen, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

I must say I was pleasantly surprised! The hotel lobby is small but nice with a pretty fountain at the entrance. The room was quite nice and comfortable with 2 queen size beds and a view of the pool and ocean. The only downside to being pool and ocean front is the noise. I was on the fifth floor and could hear the late night music from the pool deck restaurant. Luckily, I was on vacation and did not need to be up early in the mornings. As far as the pool goes, I was happy to see the pool being cleaned every morning and the water being tested about twice a day. There are only about 8 lounge chairs in total, however, the hotel or maybe just the pool was not overcrowded so I was always able to get a lounge chair and towel. As for the breakfast, I was expecting continental breakfast but found a very good hot buffet every morning. I will definitely return.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
HotelElNapolitano, General Manager at Hotel Napolitano, responded to this review, 10 April 2013
valued customer.
Thanks for your feedback we assure you that we are working to improve the service we provide every day.

waiting for your prompt stay.
att.
management
Brockville, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2013

i have not spent a night here but have visited a friend who is a regular.the price is decent and its location is close to the colonial zone.my girlfriend has stayed here and she had no complaints.every room has a good view.i have stayed in worse hotels in the dominican so i dont understand some of these people complaining.what i didnt like was the pool was cool and i didnt feel like going in.also the bar by the pool will charge you 5 times the price for a bottle of rum.thats a ripoff.i usually stay in boca chica at hotels that cost less than santo domingo.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends