“Tour Samana With Terry Re-approved!”
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Ranked #68 of 688 Restaurants in Santo Domingo
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I eat here every time I go to Santo Domingo Malecon area. The St. Louis ribs with the Carolina Honey sauce is to die for! The Pina Coladas are unbelievably amazing and well priced as well. Super cold Presidentes! I love it!

Tour Samana With Terry

Reviewed 30 April 2013

We stopped at the Tony Romas next to the Hilton Hotel in Santo Domingo last week for what we hope would be a fast enjoyable lunch. The place was dark. The service was awful and the food was even worse. I felt like I was walking around with a stomach full of lead for the balance of the day. Never again!!!

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Each time we are in Santo Domingo we enjoy more than one time, the food and the service in this very good family and not only restaurant. We have also organized there small birthday parties for our young kids. (we arrange the cake!!)

Reviewed 8 January 2013

This was a great place to eat! Very tasty food, and relatively well priced. I had the St. Louis ribs, a little taste of home, and they were pretty good! The Jack Daniel's BBQ sauce was really good! The ribs had a lot of meat, but also a lot of fat. The service was good, but we also had one person taking our order, another person giving up our food, and another taking our check. Still, I would recommend this place if you're around Malecon!

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Last Sunday 9DEC12 just after noon I ate with a companion at the Santiago Tony Romas. The flat bread was quite good but the pork loin was inedible. It appeared to have been cooked with only partial defrosting and was as hard as a hockey puck! My companion had a cheese burger that was average the french fries were not cooked all the way through. The staff were pleasant and out numbered the guests like 10 to 1 but I still had to flag them down like for instance give me another knife and fork after they were removed after the appetizer.