“Not bad, a little on the greasy end”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Ranked #83 of 592 Restaurants in Santo Domingo
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“Not bad, a little on the greasy end”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2013

The flavor is good. Only that I'd prefer food was less greasy. Portions are huge and they have good service. But it's nothing special, at least to me. I know others may differ and I would understand because that's the way most of people eat today.

Visited September 2012

Santa Barbara de Samana, Dominican Republic
“Tour Samana With Terry Re-approved!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013

I eat here every time I go to Santo Domingo Malecon area. The St. Louis ribs with the Carolina Honey sauce is to die for! The Pina Coladas are unbelievably amazing and well priced as well. Super cold Presidentes! I love it!

Tour Samana With Terry

Visited May 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Simply terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

We stopped at the Tony Romas next to the Hilton Hotel in Santo Domingo last week for what we hope would be a fast enjoyable lunch. The place was dark. The service was awful and the food was even worse. I felt like I was walking around with a stomach full of lead for the balance of the day. Never again!!!

• Visited April 2013
Athens, Greece
“Famous for Baby Racks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2013

Each time we are in Santo Domingo we enjoy more than one time, the food and the service in this very good family and not only restaurant. We have also organized there small birthday parties for our young kids. (we arrange the cake!!)

• Visited April 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Nice little slice of America”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2013

This was a great place to eat! Very tasty food, and relatively well priced. I had the St. Louis ribs, a little taste of home, and they were pretty good! The Jack Daniel's BBQ sauce was really good! The ribs had a lot of meat, but also a lot of fat. The service was good, but we also had one person taking our order, another person giving up our food, and another taking our check. Still, I would recommend this place if you're around Malecon!

• Visited January 2013