“OMG”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“OMG”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

i don't even know were to start... my family and i spend weekends together and we always go to restaurants, this restaurant its very close from us but i tho it was really expensive .. the other day we passed and stopped there to eat, you know for a change.. OMG , people i FULLY recommend this Restaurant.. ill give it 9 out of 10 just to not give the 10, foods amazing, the best dish, its the RIBS, full rack, when i saw the price .. i said to my self that's why u cant trust people you need to go see it ur self, the place inside its big, its comfortable, the seats, the air, the TVs, amazing place to spend quality time, FAMILY... FRIENDS, SOLO, COUPLES, and up stairs there's a salon... for business..so its all good, with friends to go whats the games... its amazing i just love it!!!

• Visited July 2014

Humacao, Puerto Rico
“Place for ribs???”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Ribs were overcooked, not enough BBQ sauce. Drinks were good. Service was slow. Servers were friendly.

Visited June 2014
Providenciales
“Expensive for Santo Domingo and average food”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Felt like steak for dinner however disappointed to have what was an average meal at an expensive price for Santo Domingo restaurants, unlikely to return as I've had far better meals around town for less than half the price.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank IslandCouple32
Bronx, New York, United States
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

A Beautiful restaurant. Great service. The baby back ribs are delicious, good flavor. I recommend it.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Alexandra C
kimme293
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disgusting!!!”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I'm going to preface this by saying that I am NOT a picky eater. I eat almost everything and that includes school cafe lunches (I'm a teacher)... so that should say a lot.
Stepped into Tony Roma's on Sunday evening (which is next to the Hilton Santo Domingo, where we are staying while hubby does work-related stuff in the city.)

- When we entered, there was hardly anyone there. I was surprised...It's not really a booming restaurant for being the ONLY ONE close to Hilton.

First off, the entree dishes were titled in English and the description was in Spanish. We ended up getting 2 pasta dishes.

- David's carbonara pasta dish was fine. It was a little on the watery side but overall okay.

- Realizing my level 3 Spanish wasn't going to get me very far, I ordered a Pasta dish with Sausage (which was chef recommended), so I thought I was being safe. What I got was a pasta linguini dish with marinara sauce (fine..) but what was atrocious were the meatballs that came with it. They were COMPLETELY DRY. It was like (& they probably did) take frozen meatballs, microwaved it, and nuked the crap out of it so that it was completely inedible.

If I wasn't so tired, I would have gone back and had the chef eat the meatballs and taste the crap he or she is serving.
Will not go back.