“Great house”
other travellers have booked this property
pool & teracce
Plaza Espana
Fortaleza Ozama
every sunday grupo bonye
Parque Colon
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Gregory W
“Great house”
Reviewed 6 September 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Spacious clean house with private housekeeper and security. This place was great and just a short walk to most things we wanted to do. The owner had a new van and knew exactly where show us around.

9 Sep 2018
Thank you for your Great review. It was a pleasure hosting you. We always try to improve our service. I hope to receive you back soon in one of our properties.

Best regards
from VIP Vacation Rentals
Wanderer6...
“Great rental property”
Reviewed 13 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I had a wonderful experience in Santo Domingo and I enjoyed my stay at this rental property. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The property was very clean and well kept. I give it 5stars.

15 Nov 2016
thank you for your review. It was a pleasure hosting you. We always try to improve our service. I hope to receive you back soon in one of our properties.
courtneyw...
“Trip full of memories”
Reviewed 2 November 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Me and 9 of my friends came to visit Santo Domingo. If you are thinking about it... DO IT. If you are thinking about booking this villa... DO IT. From the initial greet to the time we left the host was excellent. In fact we really did not need to contact him since a house keeper and security are both on site. Both do not intrude with what ever business you have going on either. They welcome your guests and keep you safe. The villa has everything you need so it was hard to get the group to step away to party. Everyone had there own room key and bathroom in the rooms. Our group is already planning another trip coming up and we will be looking to stay at one of VIP's properties again. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
3 Nov 2016
Thank Courtney for your positive review. It was a pleasure hosting you. We always try to improve our service. I hope to receive you back soon in one of our properties.
Have a nice day. Best regards Jens and his Team
Sammysam4...
Atlanta, GA
“The most centrally located place I have have ever stayed in Santo Domingo.”
Reviewed 1 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This place is centrally located and close to everything. Awesome for large groups as well as very spacious. Everything was over and beyond with the exception of the Internet. I would recommend getting a booster to strengthen the signal as I was in bedroom #5 and couldn't receive a strong enough signal to get on the Internet or receive calls. But that little discomfort would not deter me from renting this place again. I would definitely recommend this place to others with the upmost confidence.

Sam

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
2 Aug 2016
Samuel is the perfect guest. Very responsible, he treated my property so careful as is was his own. Very clean and respectful. Communication was always perfect. I can definitely recommend him as a guest.
i will discuss this recommendation about a booster with a technician and possibly buy it.
I hope you will come back again.
Thanks from Michael & Team Vip Vacation Rentals
Experienc...
“High Quality Living! Even Higher Quality Service!”
Reviewed 6 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This lodging accommodation was by far THE best decision me and my family made while visiting Santo Domingo. A balance combination of great service from the owner who was accommodating for each and every request or need we had. It was as if I was at a home away from home. The quality of this Villa is top notch with amenities. To say the least I am looking forward to my next visit and booking this property again!

Book now if you want to make your trip extra special!

Johnathan M.

6 Jun 2016
Thanks, you are always a welcome guest.
Gary B
“Home away from Home”
Reviewed 3 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

One of the best properties I've vacationed at in years! Wonderful experience and look forward to returning and staying here again! - Ronald C. Rodriguez

4 Apr 2016
Thanks for this great review.
It was a pleasure to have you like my guests and i hope you come back again.
VIP Vacation Rentals
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing