“Love them! ”

Dominican VIP Transfers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We needed a van to accommodate my family of 13, we were going from our resort in Puerto Plate to visit family in San Francisco de Macorís. Love my experience with DVT it was amazing! The van was spacious, cool AC, and even had wifi on board! Alexandro was our driver for the trip and he was the sweetest, he felt like family ❤️.

All reviews
"resort"
in 3 reviews
"ride"

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Great round-trip service! Alex, our driver, picked us up and was very friendly. Offered us Presidentes and Wifi as we traveled to the resort. Definitely recommend and will use again next time I'm in DR.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Great costumer service from alexandro... amazing service, very trustworthy when it comes to safety, very safe.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Special thanks to Alex for the accommodations and support during our trip. My wife, 2 kids and I were well treated and comfortable during our recent travels to the Puerto Plata area. We even recommended the service to other family members joining our stay.

Smooth pickup at the airport, very comfortable ride, wifi was a plus and desire to help with any plans we had was a relief. Definitely will be the first consideration for future travel to the country.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Dominican VIP Transfers was an excellent part of our trip! It was very easy to make our reservation via email prior to our arrival. Once we were at the airport we were greeted by Alessandro - who made us feel comfortable right away. We had a lovely ride to the resort...in an air-conditioned, clean, comfortable van with wifi. Nice bachata playing on the radio, a cold Presidente beer for my husband and I, and juice boxes for the kids! Great way to start our vacation. They also provided transport for various excursions across the island as well as our ride back to the airport on our last day. I highly recommend them if you want reliable, safe, and courteous transportation around the island! Thanks Dominican VIP Transfers!