So me and my husband took a honeymoon here we also braught his mother and her friend ( they stayed in a different room and did there own thing) on Nov 6th 2011 it was an amazing beutiful resort.
rooms : 5* foraure and also we got an ocean view room which honestly didn't have much of a view but I'm not a complainer... The room was always clean and very likable . very very modern
The food: honestly I loved it but my husband and others complained a lot about it being bland and repentitive but I thought there was lots of veriety and different tastes. There was only one buffet and only 2. A la cartes so it was very hard to get in to the a la cartes even tho we went low season .
The beach: the beach was deffanitly not what I expected , they were filled with locals pushing stuff on u and sometimes made u feel scared . Also the sand was dark brown and muddy so was the water u couldent see through it at all not even an inch. There were huge waves so u couldent go out far at all.
So overall I give it a 4* if the beach was nicer I would give it more than a 5* if possible lol
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Paradise Playa Dorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Paradise Playa Dorada Hotel Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Club Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Resort Casino
- Paradise Beach Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Club Casino
- Grand Paradise Playa Dorada Dominican Republic/Puerto Plata