It was a very nice resort, a very nice beach. The food at the la carts were great, the food at the buffet was always the same food just mixed into something different. There was no service for your drinks when on beach or pool side. Yes a bus comes every five mins but it was always full the 2nd bus was mostly empty, we did not like having to take the bus back and forth, you need to pack for the day what you need for the beach/pool. We are used to walking to things close by. The bartenders at different bars could not make your drink the same, it was always made different. Be careful on excursions the buggies, kids on side of road asking for money, when you get to the beach the guys will try and give you a drink making you think there for free then they will ask for payment when leaving. Also shops at the cave they want you to buy there stuff, they don't tell you this before u go. Entertainment was not good at all.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Paradise Playa Dorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Paradise Playa Dorada Hotel Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Club Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Resort Casino
- Paradise Beach Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Club Casino
- Grand Paradise Playa Dorada Dominican Republic/Puerto Plata