This place is just terrible. The food is awful, the bars close early, the alcohol is watered down, the staff AND other guests were rude as can be. It doesn't say so on the website, but you can only eat at restaurants other than the terribly disgusting buffet two times during your stay. The buffet and bars aren't always open During their stated hours. You have to get your own drinks when you are eating. They don't put what is stated on the drink description in the drinks you order. The nightly shows are repetitive and boring... Oh and also the only thing to do aside from eat at night. The "free" things to do with your all inclusive aren't free at all. you have to pay insurance on any equipment you borrow to use for your all included excursions. There are sales people walking along the beach and interrupting your conversations, book, nap or relaxation trying to sell you things... Nearly every five minutes. you cannot get a moment of peace. I WILL NEVER RETURN TO THIS RESORT. it was a completely miserable experience of rude people, bad food, and utter boredom. If I could rate it lower than a 1 I would.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Paradise Playa Dorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Paradise Playa Dorada Hotel Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Club Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Resort Casino
- Paradise Beach Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Club Casino
- Grand Paradise Playa Dorada Dominican Republic/Puerto Plata