This was my second time to stay a week at the Gran Ventana. I returned to Gran Ventana because I again traveled solo and this is a safe, small, clean resort with good food, comfortable accommodations, a friendly staff, and great pool/beach areas. The staff is always ready to assist, yet leaves the vacationers alone to enjoy their vacation if that is their wish. I enjoyed all the food, even in the buffet restaurant, mainly due to the wide choice of vegetables at every meal. If a vacationer is paying this type of price for an all-inclusive, he shouldn't expect gourmet dining all the time. The food is hot, plentiful, flavorful, and there are many healthy choices. I recommend this property to people who want a quiet vacation near the pool or beach with a great staff, good service, and good food. I think this place would be too tame for the spring-breaker types.
This time, my entire vacation was handled seamlessly by Beachbum Kathy at beachbumvacation.com. Since I'm having difficulty walking, she even arranged wheelchair service at each airport! Many thanks to Beachbum Kathy and Gran Ventana for a safe and restful vacation!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your VH Gran Ventana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Ventana Beach Hotel
- Gran Ventana Dominican Republic
- Gran Ventana Puerto Plata
- Gran Ventana Beach Resort Puerto Plata
- Hotel Gran Ventana Beach
- Grand Ventana Beach Resort
- Gran Ventana Hotel Dominican Republic
- VH Gran Ventana Beach Resort Dominican Republic/Puerto Plata