My husband and I were the only two in the restaurant for dinner. The wine was awful. The Sea Bas was poor. Four hours later we both had classic symptoms of food poisoning. We spent the entire night and the next day with acute diarrhoea. The following day we called back to tell the proprietor, Chris. They disowned all responsibility and were extremely rude. Mady was shouting at me like a screaming 'Banshee'. This was not acceptable customer service. No apology was given. I would strongly recommend not to visit the restaurant.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.