Be Live Collection Marien(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$126
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

BlueBay Villas Doradas Adults Only(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$128
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Costa Dorada(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$142
Iberostar.com
  • Breakfast included
VH Gran Ventana Beach Resort(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$229
  • Breakfast included
Sunscape Puerto Plata Dominican Republic(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$158
  • Breakfast included
Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$163
  • Pool
Grand Paradise Playa Dorada(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$151
  • Breakfast included
Blue JackTar(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$435
US$154
US$163
Playabachata Resort(Puerto Plata)
US$100
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Beautiful all-inclusive resort with a PGA designed golf course. Service was great, though the food was bland. The problem I found with the resort was that it was a little bit far from everything else. The nearest town was Rio San Juan but it was a lengthy taxi ride away. Tip - tell the cab you need a return trip, but don't pay them until you get back to the resort. No other resorts in the immediate area, but the same type of excursions are available, with pickups at other resorts.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 5 January 2016

First thing I have to say is dont listen to the majority of these reviews, unfortunatley a small amount of guests may have come across some issues, however, I believe some are just picky!
- We were greeted to the hotel by Mocktails and a friendly staff member who assured us that check in wont be too long, as a staff member was dealing with a customer. My first impression of the hotel was that the grounds were absoloutley stunning and perfect for a picture!
- The lobby area was grand, it is huge and had a good amount of seating available with nice air-con.
- The room was perfect, no issues and a very good size. Also was very suitable as our hotel room was interlinked with our parents room so you can go in and out! We stayed on the first floor right outside of the big pool which made it so easy to get beds in the morning! My family only stayed by the bigger pool as the pool on the other side of the hotel was jampacked and full of water-sports which we werent fussed about.
Cons: The pool areas on weekends get shockingly busy as locals come in to spend the weekend. We didnt have a great experience with some of them as they actually stole our lilo out of our room! However I did go and ask for it back which they did poitely and then I put a name on it to signify its somebodys! - Its just abit loud on weekends and personally I think the employees should calm them down a little!
- Food was a la carte and was WONDERFUL. Huge food selection including deep-fried churros for breakfast in a kiosk stand outside the restaurant which are DELIGHTFUL.Only other place in the UK that I have found them is Chiqutos! ce, if I remember correctly,there was a Mexican and an Italian restaurants that we had to book for about 3 days in advance to eat in, rather than the buffet, which both were superb, very tasty.
-The bar isnt 24/7 which niggled my parents abit, it does close at 11-12 so I think that is quite sufficient.
- Employees told us not to go out of the resort to explore as it is dangerous, however, we did go to the shopping centre about a 15 minute walk from the Occidental and it was fine, the shopping centre includes a nice variety of independent shops, a kids play area, ATM machines and a gorgeous ice-cream parlour!
-The entertainment is good. offer a kids club with friendly staff.
Another reason to visit:
- The Dominican Republic is BEAUTIFUL. The excursions we went on were fantastic, We went to the coral reef and my god is it one of the best experiences of my life to date! I recommend it a lot.
Overall, reccomend this hotel!

Stayed: June 2015
4  Thank katie96
Reviewed 11 May 2015 via mobile

I wasn't very happy with the service or food during my visit. The bars consistently ran out of beer or ingredients and would not get them replenished for hours or until the next day. I attempted to meet with a manager who refused to see me and discuss what I was upset about or attempt to make it right. The restaurants were limited, the food was sub par and the pool was not kept clean so by late afternoon the pool had dirt floating all over and the water level was below the filters so it couldn't be filtered properly.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Ryan W
Reviewed 17 March 2015

Rooms and food were average. Every day we would leave the resort for dinner.The cuisines outside the resort was EXCELLENT. I would not recommend venturing out by yourself. Hire a driver. It was difficult to make reservations for dinner at the specialty restaurants. Very disappointing. The drinks were great and so were the staff.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank missbimsha
Reviewed 19 February 2015

we enjoyed our stay at this hotel staff very friendly and done some lovely excursions dolphines ocean world fantastic we allso done the mega trucks which would recomend food in hotel was disapointing not nice but you have to remember the hotel is a 3 starr area and location was good lovely beach put plenty of sand bugs loads of bites so be warned shopping centre just down road with resuarants and bars we nung out in the english bar some nights was a change from the entertainment back at hotel which was ok but a bit the same each night overall we had a great holiday would i go back yes but would pick to stay in a riu as we have had many holidays and love the riu hotels only thing let it down was the food we ate up the shopping centre most nights.

Room Tip: room at south are quiter and have sea view
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family