Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort
US$205
US$199
BlueBay Villas Doradas Adults Only(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$154
  • Breakfast included
Sunscape Puerto Plata Dominican Republic(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$150
  • Breakfast included
Be Live Collection Marien(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$160
Be Live Hotels
  • Breakfast included
Blue JackTar(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$119
VH Gran Ventana Beach Resort(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$303
US$244
  • Breakfast included
Grand Paradise Playa Dorada(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$132
US$210
US$131
  • Pool
US$190
US$175
PlayaBachata Resort(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$97
TripAdvisor
4,134 results
All reviewsthe pearlvip beachjunior suiteminnie mousevip partysexy bananawelcome partyel pilonblue lagooncasablanca buffetanimation teamdominican restaurantthese guysstandard roomcoco locofoam partyocean world
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I love love my vacation at Cofresi from beginning to end. We received an upgrade from a regular room to a junior suite for my birthday. Everyone was very friendly, especially Cocoloco. He took care of us mostly everyday. Thank you Cocoloco.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank ygathers
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I have returned from the Lifestyle's Holiday Resort, Cofresi Palm Beach in Puerta Plata in Dominican Republic. This trip was the most un-relaxing, stressful trip I have ever been on. I changed rooms 4 times on this trip from problems such as, lizards in my bed, cockroach in the room, broken air conditioner. I had moved 3 times in one day! The restaurants and bars the were advertised were not opened. You had to wait each day from 2-3 to get a reservation for dinner. How do you advertise "all inclusive"- yet you WILL NOT unless you, inconveniently leave the pool on your "relaxing" vacation and wait in a line from 2-3. The food was absolutely uneatable anyway. Each restaurant served them same food with a variation of whatever sauce the put on it. The drinks were watered down. The resort was dirty with leftover hair shavings from prior guests, or long pieces of prior guests hair lying over your bed, shower, and floor. The 4th room I was moved into, which the resort it claiming, I was not "Satisfied" with, had a nonfunctioning sink. The staff was extremely rude and annoyed that we were complaining. The staff also conned us in to taking a golf cart ride over to the " VIP" area to do us a FAVOR, yet starting intensely selling a VIP vacation club package. We told them over and over we were not interested and to stop the golf cart, the driver begged us and told us if we would just sit through the VIP tour he gets paid 20 dollars. It is extremely frustrating to be on a vacation that you spent 3,500 dollars on and to hear an employee begging for 20 dollars. Now, YOUR own company has me on a wild goose chase to get a reimbursement. I do not want a few nights refunded. I want my entire vacation refunded. I've never met with a travel agency that does not back their clients. I will NEVER use cheap Caribbean again and I will post this message on ALL travel forums.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
23  Thank Amanda S
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I recently vacationed at the Confressi Palm, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, The hotel was absolutely beautiful. The room was in a building near the beach and it was spacious and immaculate. The cleaning staff kept the entire facility in tip top shape,

The restaurants were fabulous. Every night the meal was better than the one before and the chefs and cooking staff will accommodate any special request asked.They are extremely qualified and talented.

Everyday the entertainment staff was visible on the beach and by the pools keeping guests laughing and playing games. I would like to commend "Shaggy" as he was always upbeat, making guests laugh and encouraging them to participate. If he hadn't been visible everyday I probably would've sat in a chair as I typically do BUT I was so busy entering in contests and playing games that I had the BEST time! Thank you "Shaggy" for making the daytime activities and dancing and laughs!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rose S
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I don't know where to begin. Perhaps with the good. Very beautiful place to relax and spend time with the family. Now to the negatives. You will not find international alcohol here what I saw was dewars as their "good" choice. The food will give you diarrhea so please plan accordingly with pepto and imodium. 9 of my 12 Victoria secret bras were stolen and of those 3 left, i had to wear the only one I was wearing to go back home as the other two were strap less. My husband was left with no underwear' and his shaving tool. Very horrible experience and will never reccomend anyone to visit this place. When I made complaint, was told there was nothing lifestyle could do as they could not make any accusations. I guess you live and learn. Moving forward, I will not allow anyone to enter my hotel room. If I need towels I will ask for them. I will make sure to report this in a letter as well even if it's to vent.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
18  Thank amberless
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My vacation at The Confresi/Lifesyle Holiday Vacation Resort was the best! I was expecting the gorgeous beaches and a beautiful resort, which did not disappoint. Each beach had it's own vibe, and they were all beautiful and peaceful. What I wasn't expecting was the Royal Treatment by the beautiful Dominican people. And the entertainment at night was too much fun! Pedro (Scooby Doo) and Juan Carlos Salles (Shaggy) made us feel welcomed on the first night at the Welcoming Party, and continued to dance with us each night at the great parties. The night time entertainment was a blast. And the security guards (Edward Scissorhands, Gustavo and Raul) took protecting their guests to a whole new level. The bartenders and waiters (Joan Martinez and Adonis were the best) were amazing. . such kind, friendly and generous souls! And our Housekeeper Felipa Martinez and Chef (Jorge) were the best. I would have loved to have brought them back home with me! Thank you Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort for a wonderful time. We WILL be back. . .

Room Tip: The rooms vary greatly. Ask for recent photos
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends