“First rate massages”

Los Mangos Wellness and Health Center
Reviewed 26 February 2015

While the 9 hole golf course was not up to par as far as PGA standards, and a bit overpriced, it was still a fun loop with family. And the massages afterwards were first rate and very economical. Also if you are visiting DR and have not tried the while fried fish (red snapper) you are missing a real treat.

Reviewed 16 January 2015

We had a communication breakdown & never got picked up, called a taxi & once we arrived, no appointment & no one that spoke English. Thanks to Elizabeth, a Brit that lives here, everything got corrected. Judy & I were exfoliated & had a wonderful Swedish Massage. Thanks.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

I may say Im a Spa Lover and tend to go to spa every where I go, and every time possible.
I Live in Puerto Plata and this is the spa I go more offen.

Facials, Massages, other coporal treatments! I may say all of them are great, very professional and the staff is really good.

My favorite staff is Juana.

The only thing I wouldn't recommend there is the Manicure-Pedicure, but rest or any of the other tretaments, are perfect!

1  Thank Leah I
Reviewed 30 April 2012

The fort has been nicely restored. More artifacts need to be displayed and better translations for the few that are there.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I loved this spa. It cost me 63.00 american for a luxury manicure, pedicure and an hour swedish massage. It is very clean and the staff members make you feel very well taken care of ! It is located in a private gated community on a golf course and country club. The property is beautiful and very relaxing. You will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Carly P