just came back from 2 week holiday to this resort we arrived on the 13th July 2014 we were in Room 632 over looked the beach, food very good plenty to chose from, Bar staff brilliant,rooms always cleaned and prepared very friendly staff, 3 excursions done waterfalls/zip line/ horses was brill warning along walk not for the elderly or asthma sufferers, puerto plata tour was poor, cable car tour was good.
if your going for a special occasion let rep know birthday wedding anniversary
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on the beach in Maimon Bay * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * Inside the Riu Resort, along with ClubHotels Riu Merengue and Riu Mambo * Main building plus 1 and 2-story bungalows * Surrounded by 50,000 m2 of tropical gardens * 9 km / 5.5 miles from Puerto Plata * 25 m / 81 ft. from Caribbean Street * 25 km / 15.5 miles from Puerto Plata Intl. Airport * 500 m / 1650 ft. from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Bachata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Bachata Puerto Plata
- Clubhotel Riu Bachata Hotel
- Clubhotel Riu Bachata Puerto Plata
- Riu Bachata Dominican Republic
- Riu Puerto Plata
- Bachata Riu
- Club Hotel Riu Bachata
- ClubHotel Riu Bachata Dominican Republic/Puerto Plata