“Honeymoon”
other travellers have booked this property
junior suite
cofresi beach one of the villas
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
cofresi beach
one of the villas
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

DrKjohnso...
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Honeymoon”
Reviewed 13 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

We would like to thank Lifestyle Resort for making our honeymoon the best experience of our lifetime. The staff throughout the entire resort were the friendliest and most professional staff we have ever experienced. I would like to offer my insights and a special commendation for Lucia and Isavra who were the reservation staff responsible for making our stay so comfortable. As you know excellent customer service can occur through the collaborative efforts of many to achieve outstanding results. Often times a team approach has a greater positive impact on the end results as compared to individual efforts. I would like to commend Ms. Lucia and Ms. Isavra for their support and assistance in celebrating our "honeymoon at Lifestyle Resorts. I am confident that their approach in collaborating as well as superb communication skills will lead to outstanding results with many other customers who choose to stay at the resort.

Certain team members often stand head and shoulders above the rest when providing support and assistance, Ms. Lucia and Ms. Isavra displayed the most outstanding skills in their high support for guests. As a result we are planning to return to the resort within the next year and are recommending this place of paradise to all of our family and friends.

Thank you so much. See again soon.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Customer Service, FOOD, Activities and Location
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
VT
Reviewed 2 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
VT
Reviewed 3 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing