“Pretty good !”

Mountain-Ocean Gay B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Puerto Plata
Mountain-Ocean Gay B&B
Reviewed 22 March 2013

It was just what I was looking for : relaxed place, the house was clean...
The view is pretty impressive even though the house is a bit isolated but I liked that.
Apparently it is easy to hitchhike down the road if one wants to go and visit downtown Puerto Plata.
My partner and I did not feel like leaving the house anyway, we stayed there only 2 days but it was just what we needed.
We only payed for breakfast which was included so we had to pay a few dollars extra to get house made meals (about 5 dollars per meal I think) because restaurants are pretty far from the house. Anyway, I didn't mind.

Oh, the airport transfer was really useful because I do not think I would have found the place otherwise ! We had to go up this bumpy road, I thought it was fun but my partner did not quite agree with me, haha !

Room Tip: Well, both rooms are the same, pretty fresh and there is no noise at night anyway (maybe the little...