Four of us stayed here in two beautiful rooms over looking the ocean. We all loved the place. The spa was wonderful, the dinner at the restaurant was amazing and the relaxing atmosphere of the hotel make this a place where we are sure to return. Unlike other people, we had no problem with the wifi...I was able to watch March Madness on my slingbox from home.
As a tip, if you are dining at the restaurant on premises, get the mushroom risotto and the ahi tuna tartar. Both are fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the exotic north coast of the Dominican Republic and directly on the crystal water, Casa Colonial Beach & Spa is the ultimate, world-class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Colonial Beach & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Colonial Beach Hotel Puerto Plata
- Casa Colonial Beach And Spa
- Hotel Casa Colonial Beach
- Casa Colonial Beach & Spa Dominican Republic/Puerto Plata