Every detail is attened to and we were having the time of our lives! However, my wife got stung by something in her eye and we tended to it in the room with ice and cool packs. We decided to go the the lobby for a glass of wine and my wife ordered Reisling. The very caring and courteous bartended asked about my wife's swollen, purple and red eye, and a woman comes rushing out of the restaurant telling the bartender "No Reisling by glass, bottle only". He said something to her in Spanish which I could not translate, but I did hear the woman angrily ask him, "What's wrong with Her"?? She never asked if we might need medical attention or cared to ask if she would be ok. This was the literal INSULT TO THE INJURY". For some reason this angry woman carried her attitude with us for the next two days. This absolutley ruined the calm, relaxing atmosphere which we expected and paid for. No sense of serenity or tranquility with such a hostile attitude. I don't know how to rate the service because all others were caring and attentive, always checking on my wife's health status. They would receive 10 stars; that woman - ZERO!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the exotic north coast of the Dominican Republic and directly on the crystal water, Casa Colonial Beach & Spa is the ultimate, world-class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Casa Colonial Beach & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Colonial Beach And Spa
- Casa Colonial Beach Hotel Puerto Plata
- Hotel Casa Colonial Beach
- Casa Colonial Beach & Spa Dominican Republic/Puerto Plata