There just isn't much to say other than they don't miss a thing. The property is beautiful, the rooms are very comfortable, the food is off the chart. Lunch by the pool on the roof is not to be missed. We only had a two night stay before meeting friends at another resort for the rest of the week and wished we would have brought them to Casa Colonial instead. We could not quit talking about Casa. I don't have a lot of experience at high end hotels to compare with but I can't imagine that it can be a better experience than this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the exotic north coast of the Dominican Republic and directly on the crystal water, Casa Colonial Beach & Spa is the ultimate, world-class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Colonial Beach & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Colonial Beach Hotel Puerto Plata
- Casa Colonial Beach And Spa
- Hotel Casa Colonial Beach
- Casa Colonial Beach & Spa Dominican Republic/Puerto Plata