We visited Presidential Suites ("PS") October 10-13, 2013. This was our third visit to this resort this year and the first stay at PS this year. We were a group of 6, and we has a 2 bedroom suite and a Presidential Studio.
The front desk staff were very friendly at check in; they were jovial and conversational. It was a great way to start our vacation. The rooms are very spacious and very clean. The balconies are also spacious and ours even had a hammock. This makes for a relaxing vacation.
Breakfast at Blues restaurant was good; adequate selections for the omelette station and adequately staffed.
We spent most of our time visiting other parts of the property (the various beaches and restaurants) and we all had a lovely time.
We are frequent visitors to this resort; average 4 times a year. We find the resort to be unique when compared to other resorts in the Caribbean. Yes there are times we see opportunities for improvement. But all things considered, the hotel continues to add additional amenities and continues its effort to deliver a superior product.
I will be back for Christmas holidays and this visit will be the 5th time for this year. Good Job by all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Presidential Suites by Lifestyle are the newest luxury accommodations to be added to the Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, setting a standard of lavish comfort with 60 scrumptiously appointed two-bedroom suites, filled with dramatic furniture and stainless steel appliances.All suites are dramatically decorated with dark, rich wood, and stainless steel accoutrements and appliances. The smallest details have been carefully crafted to provide guests with every comfort and luxury available, making the Presidential Suites by Lifestyle a one of the most relaxing, enjoyable and satisfying experiences ever.Providing both service and features that are beyond compare, the Presidential Suites offer a unique luxury accommodations experience. As a Lifestyle property, the Presidential Suites provide the easy, relaxed ambience of the Caribbean in an opulent and elegant setting,The Presidential Suites offer a matchless vacation experience for the most discriminating traveler. All suites have air conditioning, cable television, phones, and ceiling fans, while the décor has a distinctive modern design, featuring cherry wood furnishing and stainless steel. Shaded patios and verandas provide a relaxing place to gather.On Property amenities include: a large centralized pool with waterfall; Jazz, a French Fusion Restaurant; Bourbon Street bar; three tennis courts; and a full-press lighted basketball court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Presidential Suites A Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club Crown Villas Hotel Puerto Plata
- Lifestyle Crown Residence Hotel
- Hotel Lifestyle Crown Residence
- Presidential Suites A Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort Dominican Republic/Puerto Plata