“Above and Beyond Expectations!”

Presidential Suites A Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort
Chicago
“Above and Beyond Expectations!”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

This was our first time and this won't be our last. Our time there was exceptional. We were treated like royalty. The staff was helpful, friendly and courteous. Our suite was very clean and well maintained. I cant say enough about our experience there. I would like to say thank you to Madelyn Tejada and Indiana for their exceptional service. I would also like to thank our personal concierge, Jemal Archer for his exceptional service.

• Liked — Friendly staff
  • Disliked — No elevator
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank XtreemTravelR
The Management T, Manager at Presidential Suites A Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Dear guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing Presidential Suites by Lifestyle as the hotel to enjoy your vacation. We are very glad to read that you had a great vacation and we will congratulate Madelyn, Indiana & Jemal about your nice comments regarding them.

We hope to see you back soon in our lovely hotel.

Best regards,

The Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Spring Valley, New York
Reviewed 16 December 2013

We visited Presidential Suites ("PS") October 10-13, 2013. This was our third visit to this resort this year and the first stay at PS this year. We were a group of 6, and we has a 2 bedroom suite and a Presidential Studio.

The front desk staff were very friendly at check in; they were jovial and conversational. It was a great way to start our vacation. The rooms are very spacious and very clean. The balconies are also spacious and ours even had a hammock. This makes for a relaxing vacation.

Breakfast at Blues restaurant was good; adequate selections for the omelette station and adequately staffed.

We spent most of our time visiting other parts of the property (the various beaches and restaurants) and we all had a lovely time.

We are frequent visitors to this resort; average 4 times a year. We find the resort to be unique when compared to other resorts in the Caribbean. Yes there are times we see opportunities for improvement. But all things considered, the hotel continues to add additional amenities and continues its effort to deliver a superior product.

I will be back for Christmas holidays and this visit will be the 5th time for this year. Good Job by all!

4 Thank Irv C
The Management T, Manager at Presidential Suites A Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, responded to this review, 26 December 2013
Dear guest,

On behalf of the management we would like to thank you for posting a review about your experience among us and for choosing Presidential Suites by Lifestyle for your holidays.

We are very glad to read your positive feedback about the different services and our staff. We really appreciate your nice comments about the food, the room and specially our front desk staff.

We will be pleased to welcome you back again, and please do not hesitate to contact us before your arrival to help you to enjoy your next visit.

Yours sincerely,

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 5 December 2013

My parents purchased a Gold VIP membership in May when visiting with friends who are shareholders. They suggested we all get together for Thanksgiving. This was our first trip to the Dominican Republic. One of the benefits of being a gold VIP owner is being picked up at the airport by a really nice limo. The resort is huge with many different types of accommodations from hotel style units to 8-bedroom villas. They have an all-inclusive option which we felt was a great value as there are over 10 restaurants on property including Italian, Chinese, Cajun/Creole, Dominican, Mexican, Brazilian, two buffets and many grills, an ice cream shop and one of the beaches has a restaurant that makes fresh made to order crepes! A couple of the restaurants even offer kosher options.

There are several beach areas. We particularly enjoyed Lifestyle Beach and Harmony Beach. The servers and bartenders on the beach were awesome! If you are into parasailing and banana boat rides you can enjoy those activities on Lifestyle Beach as well.

Ten minutes from the resort is Ocean World which is a smaller version of Sea World. It is a very nice way to spend half a day. Also, at the resort their is an excursions desk where you can book tours. We opted for the full day horseback riding, zip line and waterfall tour. Tons of fun!

One of the best tips I can give is that small tips to the servers go a long way! The staff at the resort work very hard and truly appreciate gratuities. They go above and beyond the call of duty to help you have a great vacation.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Lance B
Dear guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing Presidential Suites by Lifestyle as the hotel to enjoy your vacation. We are very glad to read that you had a great vacation and we will congratulate our bartenders about your nice comments regarding them.

We hope to see you back soon in our lovely hotel.

Best regards,

New York City, New York
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I don't know why I keep giving a chance to this place when I had a bad experience before. But it is the nicer hotel in the North West part of the country where my family and friends are from. Otherwise I'll really give up going over there. I asked for a nice updated suite and I got a old dirty one!! I asked to be far away from a construction site and they put me right in front of a construction site!! I think they did it on purpose!! The was only one construction going on in the Presidential suite surrounding and they happened to put me in a room right in front of it so that I got awake by noise every morning. When are they going to understand to just make the client happy instead of miserable?? And they expect me to become a member of the vacation club with such horrible customer service?? ARE YOU KIDDING?? I WON’T EVER BECOME A MEMBER OF THIS PLACE WITH SUCH POOR CUSTUMER SERVICE!! I won’t be committed to life to a membership to this place where customer service is zero!! I know that you guys have better Presidential suite since I stayed in one last year so why did you give me such a horrible place? I had a bad incident on April this year because they gave me an old villa and next to a construction site so I complained to everyone so I thought this time around I'll be treated better. But no, again I was treated very poorly. I travel around the world and I stayed in the best hotel as well as 3 or 4 starts hotels and if I complained they really go out they way to make me happy. This hotel don't listen to your complains!! I wish a better hotel come in this part of the country so that I have never ever has to set foot in there!

Room Tip: ask for an updated presidential suite do not stay at the old one since they look dirty and run down
2 Thank LilianaCastillo
The Management T, Manager at Presidential Suites A Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Dear Guest,

We are really sorry that we did not meet your expectations, anyhow we appreciate that you took your time to write this review.
Your comments are taken very seriously, we will use it to improve our product and we apologize for not being able to help you, enjoy your vacation.
Our rooms are in general in very good conditions even though, we have a continuous maintenance improvement plan in place for our rooms, the inconveniences that you mentioned that you experienced during your stay are unacceptable, Please accept my sincerest apologies, and know that I will be discussing your comments with our staff regarding the service.

Stone Mountain, Georgia
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Fourteen of us went down for a 60th birthday and boy was it a blast. We were treated like rock stars even though our bands were Blue VIP and not Gold VIP. Next time we are going for the Gold, and there will be a next time! Gold gets you into exclusive restaurants and beaches and I understand the drinks and food are higher end. I whined a little bit about the food and drinks but the Sunday night welcome/farewell event made up for everything that was lacking during the week. I suggest that anyone that visits get there on Thursday for the welcome party and schedule a departure for Monday, the Sunday bash is worth the wait.
Our suite was very clean and comfortable, the common area was huge and could accommodate the five of us that shared it. A full size kitchen and extra bath with jet tub adjoined the living area. Our bedroom was one king and the adjoining on the opposite of the common area had two queen beds. Both bed rooms had a full size jet tub, full size shower and double sinks. The patio spanned the two bedroom and living area to include a settee, table that seated four, a chaise lounge and a hammock.
The refrigerators, both bedrooms and the main fridge in the kitchen were restocked everyday with water, sodas and beer! I will definitely return and am only going to "tell only my best friends"!

Room Tip: The Presidential suites were quiet and seemed ideal for an older set. Just make sure you get Gold V...
2 Thank jubileegoddess
Dear guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing Presidential Suites by Lifestyle as the hotel to enjoy your vacation and we also would like to thank you for writing this nice comment about your experience.

We are very glad to read that you had a great vacation and we hope to have the opportunity to host you again very soon.

Best regards.

The Management.
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I was in the Dominican on business in September, so my co-workers and I decided to spend the weekend here just to get out of the city. I stayed at Presidential Suites during the weekend of 9/14. We actually booked rooms at the Crown Residence suites, but I think those were under construction.

The Good: The rooms were solid, free wifi, comfortable and clean beds, great terrace/balcony. No issues related to the rooms. The pool and bar nearby, also fabulous. Very friendly staff, good food at the buffet for breakfast/lunch. The area that we were in was dead, which I loved. During the day there was maybe 2-3 couples, plus us. It was relaxing, the drinks were plentiful, there was no fighting for shade.

The Bad: The VIP beach was not so hot, crowded and dirty. The waiters were walking around sulkily and frowning at everyone. If I had stayed by the pool near my room, I wouldn't have missed a thing. The shuttles were awful, old, smelly, dirty, packed full of way to many people. If you can walk it, walk it. If not, I would reconsider your need to go. Dinner was a nightmare, extremely crowded with people pushing and running all over the place. No one ever asked if we wanted something to drink, or even brought us napkins and utensils.

Overall though, I had a nice time. The grounds were well maintained and the drinks were strong. Just as a heads up, there are like 7 hotels in this resort and it can be quite confusing when you first get there, print out your trip confirmation just for ease of checking in.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank ScheagerK1
The Management T, Manager at Presidential Suites A Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in Presidential Suites by Lifestyle. It is of great importance to know our guests comments in order to improve our services. We greatly apreciate all your suggestions.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back again.

Respectfully.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 16 September 2013

During this vacation we had specific areas of really good service, so I will write different reviews for some.

We visited this September to celebrate my husbands birthday for a long weekend.
We travelled with our 4 yr and 8 yr olds. We decided to make use of the kids club to get some time to just lay back by the pool/water.

The kids club's time should be longer (9-12 & 2-5). Baby sitting is available for $15 hr in your room. My kids were the only ones here most days which worked for them.

Grace was AWESOME!
she remembered my kids and made sure they had a good time.
I honestly would not have dropped my kids off with anyone but her.
Super friendly and attentive.

Parents, if you need some alone time... Drop off the kids they will defiantly be in great hands.

Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank Glenda R
The Management T, Manager at Presidential Suites A Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Presidential Suites by Lifestyle. It is of great importance to know our guests experience in order to improve our services.
We are happy to hear that you had a relaxed time in our resort and we will congratulated Grace for your nice comments. Thank you for yor suggestion, we will use it to improve our product.

It would be a pleasure to host you again in the future.

Best Regars,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Puerto Plata
The Tropical at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort
Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort
The Crown Villas at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort
Presidential Suites - Punta Cana
The Residence Suites at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort
BlueBay Villas Doradas Adults Only

Been to Presidential Suites A Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort? Share your experiences!