“Great service by great people”
Review of Isaira Tours

Isaira Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Isaira Tours S.R.L. Isaira Tour S.R.L. was founded on December 7th 2003. Martin Espinal created this company after 15 years of experience in offering tourist services to his clients around the entire Dominican Republic. Today we specialize in giving personalized and private services though out the North, South and East Coast of the Dominican Republic. Since our company started we have been featured in Debbie's Dominican Travel and have accomplished a great score in traveling sites such as Tripadvisor.
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I had to cancel Blue shuttle service offered by Expedia due to it's skeptical review. I was little worried to use Isaira because there's no relations to Expedia but I trusted Tripadvisor review and went with it. Martin, the driver was awesome. Great personality and communicator. He seem like a good guy, so i decided to do the city tour with him. Due to bad weather, we couldn't finish the tour but oh well, nothing you can do about it but Martin did offer $10 discount. I ended up giving him a full fare plus tip just for him being great. I would definitely use them again.

2  Thank Johnminok

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Isaira Tours was the best price I could find to bring us from the airport to the hotel via private car. We wanted to jump off the plane and go. Martin was there with a sign and ready to roll! When we were ready to head back to the airport by the time we made it to the hotel lobby for check-out he was already out front. Super convenient!

1  Thank Jahmi83
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is long overdue, but my boyfriend and I used Isaira Tours this past March and had such a great experience. We used them for all our traveling from city to city. They had the lowest fares, as well as safe and clean vans. We were able to organize all our trips within minutes the day before thanks to Mairobi Espinal who manages everything. She is so professional, kind and dedicated to making everything as convenient as possible. We also went on the waterfall tour through Isaira Tours which was definitely the highlight of our week. Really can’t say enough about them. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for reasonably priced and stress-free excursions or just a way to get around the area.

1  Thank Ellen N
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We booked travel to and from the airport to our hotel with Isaria Tours. We had a good experience, they were timely and courteous. Reasonably priced and air conditioned cars.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We scheduled a City Tour, a Sosua Bay Snorkel Trip, and our Ocean World visit through Isaira. Their prices beat our hotel, hands down. All the tours were excellent. We loved our visit to Damajaqua Cascades (falls). We climbed seven of the 27 falls and then slid down through the naturally formed chutes. It was the experience of a lifetime. At Ocean World we snorkeled briefly in an aquarium, and swam with the dolphins (extra charge per person). The snorkeling at Sosua Bay was strictly "okay." We have had better in Hawaii and in the Keys. Martin and his daughter, Mairobi, are great ambassadors for the Dominican Republic. One note: on the city tour, we got to the falls last. Lunch was after, so we didn't eat until 3:30 pm. This would not work for a lot of families. I recommend bringing some snacks from the hotel to hold you until the buffet at the falls. The buffet was delicious local cuisine. They also had hot dogs for the less adventurous. In fact, many places served hamburgers and hot dogs. This was a disappointment to us, but probably a relief to many.