We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Puerto Plata
The Crown Villas at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort
Ranked #13 of 40 Hotels in Puerto Plata
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I.ve been a member since 2007. Lifestyles has defiantly change since I purchased my timeshare. They have acquired all of the property surrounding them. I love Ito see what else is new every time I return. My 2 favorite places are the crown villas and the presidential suites. This time we stayed at the villas for 2 weeks. We had a chef come to our villa to prepare us breakfast every morning. Our housekeeper Rosa was so sweet. The private pool in our villa was an awesome place to hang out at the end of the day. They even gave us a private BBQ once each week. The large choices of restaurants offer top notch dinning. They have 3 beaches and so many pools to choose from. I definitely don't regret my membership. Their idea of VIP is feeling like loyalty. Can't wait till next time.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Wanda C
The Management T, Manager at The Crown Villas at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about The Crown Villas
It is of great importance to know our guests experience in order to improve our services.
We are really happy to read such a nice opinion about our services and facilities.
It would be a pleasure to host you again in the future.
Best regards,
The Management

Reviewed 21 August 2013

It may have been because i had the luxury to travel with a shareholder of this resort but it was an incredible experience! We stayed in a beautiful 7 bedroom villa and ate amazing food at every meal! My favorite restaurant on the resort was Azul...the seafood bowl was incredible! the ambiance was beautiful and the staff was very professional.
The Foam Party they do on Thursdays is a must! So much fun...especially because I had never seen anything like it...
Their disco "Ice" is a disappointment...but everything else was a fun time!
You must find JOHNNY BRAVO during your stay! He is a fantastic dancer and all around charismatic and fun person to be around. He had several suggestions for us and even took us to Kareoke and a disco called PURE one of the nights we were there...one of the best nights of our 9 day vacation in Puerta Plata...
I also highly recommend hiking the 27 falls while you are there...they do not disappoint!

Room Tip: We were in the villas...but I heard the presidential suites are really nice as well...you get what y...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Tara N
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed our 4th trip to puerto plata. The staff is very accomodating. Our best concierge was Ceasar from first trip. We've had others who were also good but he was excellent! We stayed 4 nights in the gorgeous Presidential Suites. Then when the other couples arrived we moved over to one of the brand new Villas. We enjoyed the pool, VIP beach, new oyster bar, crepe bar and the villa. Planning next trip now!

Room Tip: Make sure you arrange helo flight back as soon as you arrive. BBQ was excellent. We had 2 because...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ladyfox8501
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I book this resort via www.Prestigeworldwidevacations.com. The team at prestige was very helpful. The Resort is best in the North Coast of the Dominican Republic. The Lifestyles Holidays Vacation
Club is an experience of a life time. The accommodation and hotel grounds are very clean and up kept. The welcome party on Sunday night has a Las vegas style show and buffet that are spectacular. Since we stayed in a villa we had a golf cart to get around the resort. I highly recommend this resort and will go there again. Since this is a membership resort be shore
to book through www.Prestigeworldwidevacations.com.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Victor P
Reviewed 21 July 2013

We booked our trip through Mark Austin and I had the time of my life. The food, the villa, the entertainment- everything was fabulous! My friends told me it was going to be a great trip, but it was even better than what they described. Every day I was waking up in paradise, in a gorgeous villa, with a day full of beautiful beach time at Serenity beach, or relaxing by the pool, and we had fabulous breakfasts, lunches and dinners. It was the most delicious food - we went to numerous restaurants and all of them were beyond fabulous with magnificent chefs. There was so much to do at night- bars, dancing, shows, parties, etc. I fell in love with this place. It was the best vacation I have ever had.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank nancy h
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Once again - we had an amazing time. We booked our trip through Mark Austin - always do and always will. He makes sure we have everything! We are never disappointed and actually most times (before we even leave) we are planning and talking about next year! We had a four bedroom villa this year - simple beautiful. Chef every morning to make an amazing breakfast and of course, my omlet from scratch along with fresh mango smoothies - YUM!! There are 16 different restaurants with the combined resorts now. With so many different restaurant options - everyone will find at least one that they LOVE!! My most favorite dining experience this year was the Brazilian Steak house - that is located on Cofresi. Easy golf cart ride away. Serenity is gorgeous and the 'Oh Crepes' food bar/restaurant is really great. You can have meat/chicken or sweet - the choice is yours. The staff is friendly and accomodating - all you need to do is ask, and if it is within their power - it will be DONE! The question that I am always asked is - what color band - we upgrade to gold.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank Sandra B
Reviewed 4 July 2013

We bid on a week in a 4 bedroom villa at an auction & was lead to believe the place was "over the top". Gross exaggeration. The local people were very friendly & helpful. The others, not so much. The "chef" was a maid cooking pre-made breakfast. None of the showheads worked & one was installed improperly so sprayed outward the whole time. Everything is cheap - the paper goods, the food, the drinks (watered down), the towels. All the ice cream tastes the same (bad). Our villa had bare minimum appointments (no bedside lamps, 2 towels in each bath), the furniture was damaged and some broken. The beaches were nice (Serenity & NV were our favorites). One morning, we were told someone was going to "show us around this beautiful place" and a man picked us up in a open air wagon. They took us to the sales center. We had NEVER expressed interest in buying & no one even asked us if we were interested in hearing the pitch. Very underhanded. We walked back to our villa WITHOUT the tour. We had a nice enough time with our friends & kids, but I would not go back. It was very disappointing & definitely not "over the top".

Room Tip: Get a newer unit.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family